Sex Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

ohhh it aint even worth all that, 5 months outta ur whole life, baby just move on, its the best thing if she already cheating shes prob just a cheater. dont even sweat what she has to say. say hoe u aint worth my time imma find me a bitch that treat me like the king i am!!! =]

PROPS GO 2
    a-bjerg!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiSSTHR33 View Post
      ohhh it aint even worth all that, 5 months outta ur whole life, baby just move on, its the best thing if she already cheating shes prob just a cheater. dont even sweat what she has to say. say hoe u aint worth my time imma find me a bitch that treat me like the king i am!!! =]
      Haha Lol Thanks.

Comment

Give that dude some time MiSS. He just broke up with the girl he's been with for 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Found Out She Was Cheating.
          That Bitch...
          Fo real bro, hook up with a girl that she hates and write stuff on facebook that says that you've never been happier bla bla bla.. Or jus stay home in your sweatpants and listen to Lionel Richie..

Instagram:
          NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
            That Bitch...
            Fo real bro, hook up with a girl that she hates and write stuff on facebook that says that you've never been happier bla bla bla.. Or jus stay home in your sweatpants and listen to Lionel Richie..
            LOL you're an ass Young Mula Baaaby

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
              LOL you're an ass Young Mula Baaaby
              Haha, lets just say that i know how to piss a girl off...

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                Give that dude some time MiSS. He just broke up with the girl he's been with for 5 months.
                5 months aint shit for a relationship it takes u at least 6 months to really get to know a person, he didnt even know the girl. i promise he will move on like it was nothing!

PROPS GO 2
                a-bjerg!!

Comment

@WeezyIsCrazy
                  How did u find out?

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

I Saw Her Kissing Some Other Dude Woulda Fucked Him Up There And Then But I Couldn't In School.
                    I Will Speak To Her When I Calm Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MiSSTHR33 View Post
                      5 months aint shit for a relationship it takes u at least 6 months to really get to know a person, he didnt even know the girl. i promise he will move on like it was nothing!
                      It's long to me. But I think WeezYIsCraaazY can take his own view on that better than we do.

Comment

We Were Solid, Or So I Thought. Who Knows Maybe Again But I Doubt It.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          We Were Solid, Or So I Thought. Who Knows Maybe Again But I Doubt It.
                          That sucks bro :/

-Some of the worse shit u can ever experience. A girl cheatin' smh..

Comment

Working...
                          X