Apples WWDC 2013 (iOS 7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apples WWDC 2013 (iOS 7)

Although plenty of other cool shit was shown tonight like Mac Pro, just gonna post in here about iOS7 as most people have iPhones and this shit is fucking sick! The new UI looks sexy as fuck... Pictures are gonna do more than words so just posting loads...

Website to see all the info and the full announcement video on the iOS7 to it's features in action. Gonna be like having a new phone!

Apple - iOS 7

The short intro vid they played before they went through it's features.

Car interface, iOS 7 will be linking up with car screens to be able to put maps, messages, phone calls all on your car screen (if you have one). Dope.

Last edited by Kuzz; 06-10-2013, 06:28 PM.

it does look dope and lots better

Comment

Will I be able to update my iPhone 4s to IOS7 tho?

god, this is beautiful, Apple took a W with this one.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Another video for you

Comment

Saw the annoncement. It looks to be great! I had very low expectations when I heard about their "flat look" and "simplicity", but damn did this turn out well!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Yes.

Some features may not be available on previous devices tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

god, this is beautiful, Apple took a W with this one.
            Yes of course you will It's available for iPhone 4 and up. Obviously as per usual certain features will only be available for certain generation iPhones due to hardware limits etc. But yeah you'll get most of the goods in iPhone 4s and obviously the whole UI change! Looks lovely!

Comment

r.i.p.steve jobs.

Comment

Still no widgets?
                Big loss.

Comment

its pretty straight. a lil glitchy but obviously that will fix with the official released in the fall. have it on my phone now but may just go back to iOS6 til fall.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I did always wonder what it'd look like if Windows Phone and Android had a baby

I really like the notification tray, features are a nice upgrade and it looks clean and simple. Dislike the icons a lot, they looked much better in iOS6.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      I did always wonder what it'd look like if Windows Phone and Android had a baby

I really like the notification tray, features are a nice upgrade and it looks clean and simple. Dislike the icons a lot, they looked much better in iOS6.
                      Yeah I thought that, but I think it's time for change, they've grown on me already.

Comment

Looks smooth af

Comment

Working...
                        X