Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    Cars dont matter in heaven, get your priorities right smh

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      just asked him and he said he is a drug dealer during the day and a hitman during the night
      So sinful

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
        Cant give thanks or +rep

So yeah lol
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Bra if you have good credit [MENTION=83833]Kid Comet[/MENTION] then just go to the bank versus a dealership and get a loan. Dealerships wax you on loans when typically your bank can do MUCHHH better for you. I just actually bought a 2014 Toyota Corolla (lol) back in March and financed it through my bank in Northern Kentucky and it was like 3 grand cheaper that way. Of course it helps when you throw down 6k in cash and what not. Do you have a down payment?

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
            Bra if you have good credit @Kid Comet then just go to the bank versus a dealership and get a loan. Dealerships wax you on loans when typically your bank can do MUCHHH better for you. I just actually bought a 2014 Toyota Corolla (lol) back in March and financed it through my bank in Northern Kentucky and it was like 3 grand cheaper that way. Of course it helps when you throw down 6k in cash and what not. Do you have a down payment?

How old are you, and how much do you pay a month for it?
            And you didnt put a downpayment?

Comment

I'm 25, I pay 140 a month for it. I put 6k down but I could have put 2-3k down and had a payment of 240 a month

Comment

I'm 25, I pay 140 a month for it. I put 6k down but I could have put 2-3k down and had a payment of 240 a month
                damn whered u get the 6k from

Comment

Work my ass off and save bro, I'm a Senior Consultant for Penguin Random House Publishing, the largest traditional book publishing company in the world. One of my author's book was turned into the movie "The Conjuring" recently. Also, we work with authors like John Mellencamp, Carl Reiner, Joel Osteen, etc.

BUT- if you don't have 6k or money for a down payment, go to your bank and ask for a loan, I'm telling you they will give you such a better interest rate than if you do it through a Finance manager at a dealership...trust me, I worked at a Car Dealership for years too

Comment

Work my ass off and save bro, I'm a Senior Consultant for Penguin Random House Publishing, the largest traditional book publishing company in the world. One of my author's book was turned into the movie "The Conjuring" recently. Also, we work with authors like John Mellencamp, Carl Reiner, Joel Osteen, etc.

BUT- if you don't have 6k or money for a down payment, go to your bank and ask for a loan, I'm telling you they will give you such a better interest rate than if you do it through a Finance manager at a dealership...trust me, I worked at a Car Dealership for years too

So tell me, Is Joel Osteen, a legit Christian, or is he in it for the cheese

Comment

He's legit. He's always calling me from Texas. Whenever I try to call him he's always traveling, haha. I believe he's a Pastor at one of the largest Protestant Churches in Houston. I know there have been some controversies regarding some of the things he's preached about, but other than that he is very down-to-earth, caring, and fun to work with

Comment

brah whatever u do u cannot go from a camaro to a corolla

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          brah whatever u do u cannot go from a camaro to a corolla
                          i already did homie lol

went from a '10 camaro to 01 corolla xD

Comment

Working...
                          X