This is what Jesus looked like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..... . . . . . .
    Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:09 AM.
    .................... ....................

Comment

wrong. i heard jesus had a receding hairline

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Jesus Was black lol

the Europeans white washed Jesus,

In fact, the isrealites that the bible speaks of, are actually the negros of today,
        it takes a lot of research and connecting everything together,

but you guys dont care and im not going to waste my time

jesus was black, its very obvious, how could he be middle eastern? the assyrians and persians, who are todays arabians werent in theland of isreal during christ birth, the negros, were,
        Dude....Assyrian people are always known to be Lightly brown to White people. Jews were brownish-White people..there were def black people...but a minority. Till today, if you travel to Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon area...you will see it full of 'white' skinned people.

Who said that middle eastern people are 'black' people...lol.....Not because Africa is basically connected to the middle east, then it should be full of black people. Europe is basically connected to Africa too...'Black people' exist there mostly coz their ancestors were enslaved.

I know for sure Jesus isn't this same guy from the statues and pics in the churches and shit....but Jews and Assyrian people are and were considered light skinned people...

I highly doubt Jesus was a full on very dark black person with a white beard like your pic showed
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          @KidComet what's your stance on the earths age, 6000 years old or ??
          Also teh urthz r flet. Lel
          Earlier this week I talked to a woman who believed rainbows were a government conspiracy. I thought of KC.
          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Dude....Assyrian people are always known to be Lightly brown to White people. Jews were brownish-White people..there were def black people...but a minority. Till today, if you travel to Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon area...you will see it full of 'white' skinned people.

Who said that middle eastern people are 'black' people...lol.....Not because Africa is basically connected to the middle east, then it should be full of black people. Europe is basically connected to Africa too...'Black people' exist there mostly coz their ancestors were enslaved.

I know for sure Jesus isn't this same guy from the statues and pics in the churches and shit....but Jews and Assyrian people are and were considered light skinned people...

I highly doubt Jesus was a full on very dark black person with a white beard like your pic showed
            When did the Persians and Assyrians get into that land of Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon ?
            When did the original people of that land move out?

The original people of that land, the so called "middle east" was inhibated by dark colored people , the negros.

They fled towards west africa to escape the persecution of the romans , thats when the negros left isreal and palestine,

they then went to to west africa,

thats where they were then captued and sold by the "africans"

which started the slave trade

think about it, why would africans sell their very own people into slavery? They wouldn't

They sold the black people into slavery that were fleeing the "middle east"

The people in those lands are not the real jews, they are not the real isrealites,
            just like the people in American are not the native people to the land, the native americans are

Besides, Science proves that we all came from a BLACK WOMEN
            Look it up
            The first people in the world were black

Following the genealogy, from Adam and Eve to Abrhaham to Jesus, you know there is no way he could be anything else bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              When did the Persians and Assyrians get into that land of Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon ?
              When did the original people of that land move out?

The original people of that land, the so called "middle east" was inhibated by dark colored people , the negros.

They fled towards west africa to escape the persecution of the romans , thats when the negros left isreal and palestine,

they then went to to west africa,

thats where they were then captued and sold by the "africans"

which started the slave trade

think about it, why would africans sell their very own people into slavery? They wouldn't

They sold the black people into slavery that were fleeing the "middle east"

The people in those lands are not the real jews, they are not the real isrealites,
              just like the people in American are not the native people to the land, the native americans are

Besides, Science proves that we all came from a BLACK WOMEN
              Look it up
              The first people in the world were black

Following the genealogy, from Adam and Eve to Abrhaham to Jesus, you know there is no way he could be anything else bro.
              you need to read history mate...

no one left any thing too...what was 'Assyrians' back then...so now part of what is called the 'middle east'..we don't call 'Europeans' as romans or greek just because that's what they used to be called thousands of years ago lol...

Romans and Greek didn't enslave 'nergos' the same way Europe and America did..there wasn't some type of 'race' for slaves back then...anybody could of been a slave.

I know we all came from 'black' people....that doesn't mean that the entire population of the world back then was populated with Africans then later they vanished from these places...

you are trying to create some type of conspiracy that isn't true lol

as a matter of fact, people still call themselves Assyrians, and they also speak Aramaic on these regions...and if you would google them, you would find they are 'White' people...or are these fake Assyrians and the real African ones vanished from earth? lol
              Last edited by Vocker; 12-14-2015, 05:26 PM.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

u are wrong Jesus was Asian

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  you need to read history mate...

no one left any thing too...what was 'Assyrians' back then...so now part of what is called the 'middle east'..we don't call 'Europeans' as romans or greek just because that's what they used to be called thousands of years ago lol...

Romans and Greek didn't enslave 'nergos' the same way Europe and America did..there wasn't some type of 'race' for slaves back then...anybody could of been a slave.

I know we all came from 'black' people....that doesn't mean that the entire population of the world back then was populated with Africans then later they vanished from these places...

you are trying to create some type of conspiracy that isn't true lol

as a matter of fact, people still call themselves Assyrians, and they also speak Aramaic on these regions...and if you would google them, you would find they are 'White' people...or are these fake Assyrians and the real African ones vanished from earth? lol

Bro.

1. THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS WAS BLACk

2. FOLLOWING THE GENEALOGY OF CHRIST FROM ADAM TO ABRAHAM TO JESUS, JESUS COUDLNT HAVE BEEN ANYTHING BUT BLACK BRO

UNTIL YOU CAN REFUTE THESE TWO POINTS, IT DOESNT MATTER,
                  LEARN THE GENEALOGY OF CHRIST,
                  LEARN THE RACE OF ADAM
                  THE RACE OF ABRAHAM
                  THE ORIGIN OF THE ARABIAN PEOPLE

THEN COME BACK TO ME

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:09 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

This makes a whole lot of sense now.

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] yall have rap so can we have white jesus pls

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          wrong. i heard jesus had a receding hairline

Comment

Working...
                          X