Dedication 3 Cover art designer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication 3 Cover art designer?

any1 kno who made the cover to D3? im droppin a tape next month called D3ADICATION thru datpiff n im trynna find the same designer or who can make my mine similiar with a couple revisions. ill upload the pics. wld luv 4 yall to chekk it out when it releases for yall feedback. over 30 tracks if datpiff approves whole track list & i gotta feature with King Los on it too. hope yall fwm put my heart into dis shit and the first ppl id like to hear feedback from is the ppl tht are influenced by em as i am. whole project is inspired by wayne. stage name is M SOL3. but if anybody knos the designer or someone that can make it similar id appreciate it heres my youtube channel if ud like to subscribe for when the tape drops.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCugc_e_tpnRWXL2pauP5ajw
    Last edited by medicatedsole; 12-20-2020, 01:52 PM.

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
    any1 kno who made the cover to D3? im droppin a tape next month called D3ADICATION thru datpiff n im trynna find the same designer or who can make my mine similiar with a couple revisions. ill upload the pics. also as us all fans, wld luv 4 yall to chekk it out when it releases for yall feedback. over 30 tracks ( if datpiff approves whole track list) i gotta feature with King Los on it too. pray yall fwm put my heart into dis shit and the first ppl id like to hear feedback from is the ppl tht are influenced by em as i am. whole project is inspired by wayne.my name is tre. 3rd Andrew Machen. My stage name is M SOL3. D3 is my fav tape n carter III is my fav album. w his legal shit goin on tht he gotta deal wit my goals to get his recognition b4 the worse, if it happens. but if anybody knos sum designers id appreciate it heres my youtube channel if ud like to subscribe for when the tape drops. luv
    how is this latest lil wayne news??

Comment

then dont click on it i titled it correctly so u know before u even open the thread. lol yall so annoying wit dat shit i obviously posted in here for it to be seen so i can find the artist quicker

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        how is this latest lil wayne news??
        then dont click on it i titled it correctly so u know before u even open the thread. lol yall so annoying wit dat shit i obviously posted in here for it to be seen so i can find the artist quicker
        He, [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION], and [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] want to look cool by saying “wrong thread” or “stop spamming” when they’re too retarded to realize they’re spamming by saying that. They could just report the thread if it bothers them so much.

Comment

any1 kno who made the cover to D3 pixel art? im droppin a tape next month called D3ADICATION thru datpiff n im trynna find the same designer or who can make my mine similiar with a couple revisions. ill upload the pics. wld luv 4 yall to chekk it out when it releases for yall feedback. over 30 tracks if datpiff approves whole track list & i gotta feature with King Los on it too. hope yall fwm put my heart into dis shit and the first ppl id like to hear feedback from is the ppl tht are influenced by em as i am. whole project is inspired by wayne. stage name is M SOL3. but if anybody knos the designer or someone that can make it similar id appreciate it heres my youtube channel if ud like to subscribe for when the tape drops.
          As far as I know, the owner of these designs is Karam Sihra

Comment

Originally posted by davidklayer View Post
            As far as I know, the owner of these designs is Karam Sihra
            Who�s that?

Comment

Fuck off cornball

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmyshoes View Post
                Fuck off cornball
                stfu hoe

Comment

wat is going on here ^

Comment

Someone Has Already Done The Deadikation Koncept

Comment

i think drama has spoke on it in an interview if you try Google x

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                        i think drama has spoke on it in an interview if you try Google x
                        Not the third artwork.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                        X