No announcement yet.

LaTecia Thomas caught Lil Wayne cheating on her with bodybuilder Kimberly Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a long talk with my mama about this, she got me thinking, its fine...i guess. our dude is probably going through some fucked up shit, she mentions that he sleeps every second or third day... thats no way to live.

- - - Updated - - -

what can we do to help the goat lol

Comment

• Originally posted by milo12 View Post
      had a long talk with my mama about this, she got me thinking, its fine...i guess. our dude is probably going through some fucked up shit, she mentions that he sleeps every second or third day... thats no way to live.

- - - Updated - - -

how old are you srs question

#FREEVELVET

Comment

had a long talk with my mama about this, she got me thinking, its fine...i guess. our dude is probably going through some fucked up shit, she mentions that he sleeps every second or third day... thats no way to live.

- - - Updated - - -

give the GOAT some good ole dick
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

c5 is out

Comment

• im talking cancelling this bish?? we all strike force her insta? report her content until it gets taken down, i read she was going to release it in target...the fuck. This is gonna hit the headlines fo sure...wayne gonna be in the news a lot. The part were she talks about his fucked up dreads being because he is just trying to stand out from all his copy cats that was some real shit. Wayne needs to get away from this famous shit for like a year I think but I've always thought that way before any of the drugs or mad appearence shit. Creatively I just thought he needed to go fucking find himself back in 2013 when his rapping was just at all time low.

He makes it seem he can't do that but so many of other these super celebs are chill and just out of the spotlight doing there own things. The child star shit fucked him up too....

- - - Updated - - -
            [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] hush yo dumb ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            how old are you srs question
            this is not about me, its LILWAYNEHQ but I am 21 years old homie.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

bro you need some help yourself but your mama cool I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                bro you need some help yourself but your mama cool I guess
                Maybe his mama can visit Wayne, you know to help sort things out

Comment

im talking cancelling this bish?? we all strike force her insta? report her content until it gets taken down, i read she was going to release it in target...the fuck. This is gonna hit the headlines fo sure...wayne gonna be in the news a lot. The part were she talks about his fucked up dreads being because he is just trying to stand out from all his copy cats that was some real shit. Wayne needs to get away from this famous shit for like a year I think but I've always thought that way before any of the drugs or mad appearence shit. Creatively I just thought he needed to go fucking find himself back in 2013 when his rapping was just at all time low.

He makes it seem he can't do that but so many of other these super celebs are chill and just out of the spotlight doing there own things. The child star shit fucked him up too....

- - - Updated - - -
                  @J.M.I hush yo dumb ass.

- - - Updated - - -

this is not about me, its LILWAYNEHQ but I am 21 years old homie.
                  wayne fans shoulda been doing this. her page been up since February. instead they in her dms thanking her for telling us wayne business

Comment

set him up with some more trannies?

thats what he's into so I'm sure he'll appreciate us if we help him with that

if we work on getting trannies for him it will save him time from doing it himself which means he can be in the studio more

Comment

• my mama skinny like a twig, wayne dont want girls like that plus i dont want my mom getting whooped

- - - Updated - - -
                      [MENTION=87235]lilwayne-carter[/MENTION] im guessing this news hurt you too??

Comment

• About halfway thru the book, shit's kinda crazy with her cutting her neck no lie. I'm skimming quickly though cuz I ain't tryna read these sex scenes with Wayne.... Though that trans stuff be crazy.

Also, don't know but I found this..... True?
                        http://imgur.com/a/5pMvjrH
                        Last edited by YaBoyInThe505; 05-14-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• i think it all comes from the Birdman beef, that really changed Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X