LilWayneHQ Videography Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LilWayneHQ Videography Help

Just like yesterday's LilWayneHQ Discography Help thread, we need help with some videos we planned on putting on the Videography page. I will ask about three videos and you all can list other videos that may be official as well that we might not know of. Please try to show proof or a good reason these are official/unofficial.

The first video that we are confused about is the "Money, Cars, Clothes, Hoes" featuring T-Streets. We are confused whether this is a low key video (sorta like the videos Jae Millz and Lil Chuckee make) or just a fan made video using clips. At first I figured it was fake, but looking at it again it kinda looks official.

The second video is "Higher Than A Kite" by Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne. Now my guess is that it is an official video because of Nicki's part (obvious), but Wayne's part is just from The Come Up DVD where he recorded this song (and others). So another low key vid?

The final and hardest video is Weezy's "Mo Fire". This is a cheap animated video and honestly I can't find any evidence that it is an official video. I mean the video obviously goes with the song, but is it just a good fan made video or a crappy official video? I saw crappy because for an official video this is really cheaply made, but if a fan made this then props.

Thanks for your help,
    Artille
Working...
X