X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    just got back from seeing "The Fighter" & got my RS magazine. the movie was awesome... i can definitely see why Wayne picked it as an inspiration for the 6 Foot 7 Foot video... i can not wait for this video now.
    Yeah man, that movie was the shit. There were people in the row in front of me actually clapping and cheering during the fights they got so into it haha

Comment

So there supposed to announce that major announcement Monday?...I don't think it'll be a release date if they said in the magazine that its coming in April but whatever it is hope its good!

Comment

Originally posted by DWayne23 View Post
        So there supposed to announce that major announcement Monday?...I don't think it'll be a release date if they said in the magazine that its coming in April but whatever it is hope its good!
        Where Does It Say Monday Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by jrt55555 View Post
          Yeah man, that movie was the shit. There were people in the row in front of me actually clapping and cheering during the fights they got so into it haha
          yea... i liked it... cant wait for the 6 Foot 7 Foot video

Comment

Originally posted by jrt55555 View Post
            Wait Wayne said The Fighter was his inspiration for the 6'7 Video???

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Wait Wayne said The Fighter was his inspiration for the 6'7 Video???
              no... but he said the video is inspired by a recent movie... & there is a behind the scenes photo with him wearing boxing gloves... not too hard to figure out

Comment

The boxing bag says "Built To Fight"

Comment

I believe something is coming Monday or Tuesday but I don't know what though

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                    I believe something is coming Monday or Tuesday but I don't know what though
                    Wait so the rumors people tell me arent complete bull shit?? it suppose to be monday

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
                      Wait so the rumors people tell me arent complete bull shit?? it suppose to be monday
                      I think the only official thing we've heard is
                      That's all RapFix can share at this point but we've got a major announcement on the way where we'll be unveiling more from hip-hop's favorite martian.
                      which was on the 16th. I would guess that whatever their "major announcement" is, it won't come any later than the 6'7' video does.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

20 bucks he makes a C4= bomb/detonation/explosion/blow up Punchline.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                          20 bucks he makes a C4= bomb/detonation/explosion/blow up Punchline.
                          If he dont do that I be fuckin surprised

Comment

Working...
                          X