X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
    No, if you like Wayne you want him to take his time on this project and make it as perfect as possible.. then release it.
    ...that was pretty obvious from the start. but i would prefer that process to be completed sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
      I Readed somewhere that Skylar Grey will maybe appear on Tha Carter IV
      (In think it was on her facebook but i'm not sure)
      Wasnt her "official page"... so dont read too much into that, until we get news/info saying differently.

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
      No, if you like Wayne you want him to take his time on this project and make it as perfect as possible.. then release it.
      This.

He needs an undoubted classic, and that will happen if wayne gets his "perfectionist" attitude on.

edit:

i can wait an extra week/month/couple months to get the classic... and possibly an all-time classic.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
        Speaking of them, i still can't believe we haven't gotten any new info about that mystery guest they announced the beginning of last year

yeah, didnt the say , that c4 will change everybody�s life, if they mean the songs from IANAHB, it would be a fail

Comment

6'7 moved up 4 spots to #24 on Billboard Hot 100

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Yo if Carter 4 turns out to be even slightly average or have any filler or "Gonorrhea" type BS songs ima find that nigga Wayne and punch him in his right eye

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Yo if Carter 4 turns out to be even slightly average or have any filler or "Gonorrhea" type BS songs ima find that nigga Wayne and punch him in his right eye[/QUOTE]

Exactly this needs to be an all time classic from the first track to the last

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              6'7 moved up 4 spots to #24 on Billboard Hot 100[COLOR="Silver"]

damn, 6�7 dont do good, but after the first,"only-rap" single, the second single should be a hit-single

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                damn, 6�7 dont do good, but after the first,"only-rap" single, the second single should be a hit-single
                it is a hit single and it is doing good on the charts. it only went out the top 20 last week

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  it is a hit single and it is doing good on the charts. it only went out the top 20 last week
                  and depending on how much airplay it gets, it could break top 20 by next week... depending on whatever else Gaga, and the rest of the niche artisits end up doin.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    6'7 moved up 4 spots to #24 on Billboard Hot 100

Yo if Carter 4 turns out to be even slightly average or have any filler or "Gonorrhea" type BS songs ima find that nigga Wayne and punch him in his right eye
                    Yee i feel you but, wayne knows how to make the right songs for his album, and what and what not to put on the album. All the songs on carter 3 where great songs for there genre. Comfortable is one of his better songs of that kinda genre. Just like how gonorrhea is a sorta similar song to phone home and some other ones, missunderstood and tie my hands, shoot me down, are some of lil wayne's deep songs, to me almost better then the ones on drought 3, early wezzy days, more subsistent in it, and now you see wayne's growth with that jail experience, so thats just gonna add to his subsistent thats why i think carter 4 is gonna be a classic album, but dont just expect deep rap songs, i wanna see songs like comfortable, dr carter, playing with fire, where your connected to the meaning of the song, and it takes you into a different mode, and now wayne has more worlds to bring you into. Expecting some big success for the album, he seems on another level.
                    Chopper dissect a nigga like science
                    Put a end to your world like the Mayans
                    Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

Skylar Grey on the hook + Wayne = Song Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                        Skylar Grey on the hook + Wayne = Song Of The Year

That hasnt been confirmed... it started on a "fake" Facebook page, that was claiming to be her (someone correct me/co-sign)...

but yea, it would be dope.

Comment

she is probably most overrated singer at this time, but whatevs

Comment

Working...
                          X