My Language Arts teacher is a Fan!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Language Arts teacher is a Fan!!!

so my LA teacher is a Lil Wayne Fan and she said that most people do not know this but lil wayne has a high IQ and he's very smart (of course lil Wayne fans know this!!) and that his sort of like the new Shakespeare because of all the words he creates.. i love this teacher now.
    Anyway here are somethings that Lil Wayne has said in past interviews which are very real!

Home � Blog � Uncategorized � Lil Wayne Quotes for Personal Growth
    Lil Wayne Quotes for Personal Growth
    Posted: February 16th, 2008 by: jullien comments: 3

from XXL Magazine (Jan/Feb 200

I�m not hot. I�m great.

Insight: To be hot is to be temporary. Greatness endures.

Insight: Know the difference between who will ride with and who will ride for you.

Wayne: It�s not even time I spend. I live in the studio. I spend time doing other $h#+.

Insight: Passions aren�t for free-time, they�re for full-time.

Wayne: That�s a crazy question because obviously I don�t right?

Insight: Just keep creating to get more creative energy.

Insight: It�s not until we push ourselves to our limits that we realize that we�re limitless.

Insight: Create value first and the money will follow.

Insight: Action speaks louder than words. Don�t talk about it. Try.

Insight: Whoever wants to work the least later, must work hardest today.

Insight: Know your intentions and disregard what other people think.
    I don�t listen to radio and $h#+. I rarely�I�m on this bus all day. I critique my $h#+ all day. I�m my biggest fan and hater and believer and nonbeliever. I�m trying to study MY game. No disrespect to anybody. It ain�t even that I don�t have the time to listen to it, it�s just � that�s how great I wanna be.

Insight: Competition is a distraction. Study you, not your perceived competitor.

from The Source, April 2008
    Man, I just work. When you work the way I work, things find themselves.

Insight: Don�t force it.
    I already be seeing me on stage like what should I be looking like? What they gonna say when I say this part? Ni%&as don�t be analyzing that $#&t. Ni%&as just trying to make the next word rhyme with the last word they said. Me thought�I aim for the heart.

Insight: Visualize greatness.
    You should feel like you�re the best with anything you do, whoever you are. I just happen to rap so I said I�m the best rapper. If you don�t think you�re the best at something what are you doing it for? Do you want to be conservative or do you want to live life doing what the f%ck you wanted to do, saying what the f%ck you wanted to say, being who the f%ck you wanted to be. I�m the definition of everything I just said.

Insight: If you�re not striving to be the best, don�t play the game.
    I�m so much of a perfectionist, nothing I do ain�t gonna be right. To tell you the truth, I think everything I�ve done has been a classic. You gonna have to find another word cause classic (5 mics) ain�t gone do.

Insight: Always put your best foot forward.

This is what I was born for. You know how they got people who are made to do things and they can�t do them wrong �cause that�s what they�re here for?

Insight: We all have a calling and when we find it, we can�t do wrong.

Insight: The money will come.

from Vibe, May 2008

Insight: Focus on leaving a legacy

Insight: Do what has never been done before.
    I love the studio�It feels like going into a classroom, you know you didn�t study everything, the test gets in front of you, and you�re like �Damn, I know all the answers.� That�s how I feel when I get in the studio, like �Damn, I know all the answers.

Insight: Focus on your strengths. Take the class where the answers come naturally.

�I ain�t nowhere near my goal. I�m just having a great time getting there.�

�Every time I get in the studio, I do it for those people. And for the people that don�t agree, I do it for them too. So hopefully one day they do agree. But if you agree with what I�m saying, then I love you, but if you don�t, I love you too � but you will [agree] one day.�

�I love what I do,� he added. �I love this job. My job is my dream, so every time I get in the studio, I get to dream again. I just chase my dream.�

�I�ll be there. I don�t think about things that I have to do to get there; I just wake up every day and do something to get there. And whatever it is that I do, I look back and say that�s what I done to get here.�

�It�s not lyrics, so I don�t have to come up with it. I am what I�m saying. I just do it. This is what I am,�

�I already know who I am. I gotta lot of mirrors all around my crib, so I know what I look like and I can see through these,� he says, pointing to his inked eyes. �It�s more about figuring out everybody else and the way they are. You know how they act, who they are and then you�re never sure. And that�s the beauty of psychology, the beauty of humanity. Psychology teaches you that you could never know someone.�

�I can explain me in one word,� he decides. �Unexplainable.� Here we go. �No, listen,� he pleads, suddenly eager to be understood. �Anybody who can be explained should be ashamed of themselves. I wasn�t created, I wasn�t made. I was put here and there�s no word for it,� he nods, gathering up his sunglasses and syrup. �I can�t explain myself. You look at me and tell me what you see, you listen to me and tell me what you get. That�s what it is, that�s who I am.� Swig, grin, sunglasses back on. �I am music, ya dig?�

�Confidence has no budget.� � Dr. Carter

�Repetition is the father of learning.� � Shoot Me Down

�Music is my drug.�
    Mr. Carter, The Carter 3
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Re: My Language Arts teacher is a Fan!!!

Cool story bro.

Comment

Congrats to your language arts teacher? I guess..

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Too Long, didnt read

Comment

nowadays he's not so smart with his lyrics

Comment

The teacher is a ganster?

Comment

Good Read ...................
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
                Cool story bro.
                lol oookkk

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Murillo View Post
                The teacher is a ganster?
                i doubt it, she is a woman and she is too friendly.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                Good Read ...................
                mmmm sarcasm??
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

She hot ?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                    She hot ?
                    dude very fucking hot!!!
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

lol he said hes not worried about sales...that made me laugh

Comment

wow a teacher that listens to weezy!!!??? never thought id see the day

Comment

Working...
                        X