how did Weezys Music leak so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did Weezys Music leak so much

How did all those unreleased song leak back when he was droppin music like every single day. Besides the Empire, how does the average song leak. Like people hacking? Idfk. Lol. And why dont yall think any of his music ever leaks anymore? I miss those days man. This dude prolly over 1000s of great material we will never even hear.

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
    How did all those unreleased song leak back when he was droppin music like every single day. Besides the Empire, how does the average song leak. Like people hacking? Idfk. Lol. And why dont yall think any of his music ever leaks anymore? I miss those days man. This dude prolly over 1000s of great material we will never even hear.
    Did you not see that pic with the armored truck? Shits on high security now a days
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Hell naww nigga whhaaa? I remember someone talkin bout that in the c5 thread but didnt know he was serious smhCan someone post the pic of the truck??

Comment

Kidd Kidd leaked alot of it

Comment

hackers hacking into his emails etc

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
            Kidd Kidd leaked alot of it
            Isnt that just a rumor, or is that confirmed.

It makes sense tho cuz he was kicked outta Ym so...
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Hell naww nigga whhaaa? I remember someone talkin bout that in the c5 thread but didnt know he was serious smhCan someone post the pic of the truck??

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Thought it was the engineer before mike banger, along with kidd kidd. Along with Empire(most likely email). And then maybe the track master-er was doing it too at the time. Theres lots of ways a track could leak.
                Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

because they added extra security on his songs to stop hackers getting them.

i remember mac miller said it was hard work to get his Wayne feature that Wayne sent him.

Comment

DJ Big Mike is the one who to be blamed mostly though about those leaks
                    Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post

This is so crazy

Comment

Big Mike�s fault. Wayne dissed some DJs and Mike took this as revenge

Comment

Working...
                        X