• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EaglesFan95 View Post
    How do you know that?
    ya mom told me

Comment

• used to cry when i was young because i had dark skin ,martin luther king gon slap the shit out when i die man

yo.. lol.

is this the deepest line he ever said in any of his songs!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        ya mom told me
        Idk, i think maybe he's telling the truth

Comment

• I MIGHT just be the guinea pig and donate to see if dude's legit...

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
            used to cry when i was young because i had dark skin ,martin luther king gon slap the shit out when i die man

yo.. lol.

is this the deepest line he ever said in any of his songs!?!?
            someone explain this line please

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              When he dies MLK gonna slap him cuz he cried when he was young because he is black.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                It's a line depicting racism within his own community. Ever since slavery, light-skin black males were considered superior/more tolerable for whites compared to the darker skin black males. Light skin slaves got the easy jobs inside the house as "house niggas" or known amongst black men as Uncle Tom's.

The lightskin vs darkskin racism is still popular today. A lot of dark women hate their darker complexion because they think it is ugly compared to a light skin girl, etc. Wayne probably was crying because his dark skin didn't get him girls or didn't help with white people either. White people are more afraid of dark black men than light skinned black men.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoooop View Post
                  I MIGHT just be the guinea pig and donate to see if dude's legit...
                  Its legit... Trust me. But now I dont want to donate cause that bastard undercut me. Haha He has the songs though.

Comment

• I'm Fiend'n for an official snippet of the official version of Tina Turn Up Need a Tune Up. Somebody take one for the team. It's wet crack, BABYYYYYY! Freebase Navy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                      Its legit... Trust me. But now I dont want to donate cause that bastard undercut me. Haha He has the songs though.

We we need to come up with something
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• It's like Wayne said in the beginning, "I'm tired of niggas just.....gettin' shit they don't deserve; you know, that don't belong to them, man." That's how I feel about this heauxgreasyheaux.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                          It's like Wayne said in the beginning, "I'm tired of niggas just.....gettin' shit they don't deserve; you know, that don't belong to them, man." That's how I feel about this heauxgreasyheaux.
                          Thats great. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X