Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was so disrespectful what he said about rita ora on his album

Comment

I've watched three interviews with him since the album dropped now and this dude is an idiot.

Firstly, he said on sway that he didn't want to be thought as misogynistic. Meanwhile, throughout all the interviews, he basically calls women stupid and catty, he openly cheats on them, he calls them bitches and petty and childish..

He says about Rita ora that she should've kept what happened private cause it got him in a lot of trouble

Then he justifies putting that on the record by saying "of course if it's private for me it's going to be public, I'm an artist and that is what I do". Wtf?

Apparently what she did was tell his new chick that he had cheated on her with Rita ora..

Fuck asap rocky. I've never been so turned off a personality as I have from his interviews. The dude is Fucking clueless and arrogant, and a misogynist

Comment

Is it just me or did he say waynes ruined his legacy after calling him the GOAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Is it just me or did he say waynes ruined his legacy after calling him the GOAT?
          Thats what it sounded like. And he didn't even give wayne credit for destroying M'$

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            yep you could tell what he was tryna say smh

Comment

Everything he said was truth

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Working...
              X