Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(for fun) try to set the scene for the studio session of your fav song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    The night he recorded glory..

midnight, he skateboarding all around the studio while the beat is playing...all the niggas in the studio with him bored as fuck, dunno what else to do but scream "yeaaaah dope shit" when he does a flip....a line pops in his mind "i was going gagagogo since dododo", tells it to mack, mack be like "yeh nigga dope flow...go ahead"....creates the whole song, all the niggas tell him how dope it is so they can go home or go to the club already...

the end.
    lmao

Comment

midnight, he skateboarding all around the studio while the beat is playing...all the niggas in the studio with him bored as fuck, dunno what else to do but scream "yeaaaah dope shit" when he does a flip....a line pops in his mind "i was going gagagogo since dododo", tells it to mack, mack be like "yeh nigga dope flow...go ahead"....creates the whole song, all the niggas tell him how dope it is so they can go home or go to the club already...

the end.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        damn that was a dope read

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          i'm too lazy tbh

Comment

the end.
            nothin but the truth playboi

- - - Updated - - -

When wayne recorded SASARAF:

'Birdman calls little weezy' - "Ei playboi tell the people what you been doing playboi. dont make me come out there smak yo ass for doing some chickenshit"
            wayne- "ok daddy"

Comment

Working...
            X