Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't say it's completely trash but it's a very forgettable album

Comment

collegrove was goodmoney to me.. def better than drake and future.. i seen people calling s4tw a classic the other day i remember when wayne dropped it he got mix reviews now people love it 6 years later.

people shit on collegrove bcuz wayne was on it no wayne people love it even tho it was better than some of them tapes he dropped

collegrove > pretty girls like trap music btw

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
        Smell Like Money
        Bounce
        Gotta Lotta

Are the only songs from the album that I play often.
        Gotta lotta is the only song that had potential tbh. The other songs were completely unplayable after hearing them the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        You Got Songs Like

NOT INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Rolls Royce Weather Every Day!!!!
        Bentley Truck
        Smell Like Money
        What Happened
        Blue C-Note

How Don't You Like This

Matter Fact Bout To Listen Right Now
        I'd pick any verse from that "In Tune We Trust" over any of these songs tbh.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Gotta lotta is the only song that had potential tbh. The other songs were completely unplayable after hearing them the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd pick any verse from that "In Tune We Trust" over any of these songs tbh.
          Smh. Too far..

- - - Updated - - -

If anything this album was underrated. Wayne & 2 Chainz were rappin their asses off. Can't believe we have Collegrove slander goin on around here. I'm wanting Collegrove 2 tbh. 2 Chainz's last album is in my top 5 releases this year shit banged. Wayne on the other hand In Tune We Trust was pretty garbo tbh, just give us D6 already and C5, and if he wants to call it quits after that (by quits I mean releasing projects not fully retiring) then I think he should dudes been doin this for a long time since he was like 8. But someday C5 better come out or it'll be one of the biggest upsets in hip hop history. Also where's funeral? Velvet? L.A.T. & the EDM album with Mannie Fresh ??

Comment

do y'all remember that dope ass performance of rolls royce weather everyday on jimmy kimmel with the Roots, I was there and it sounded fucking amazing

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              You Got Songs Like

NOT INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Rolls Royce Weather Every Day!!!!
              Bentley Truck
              Smell Like Money
              What Happened
              Blue C-Note

How Don't You Like This

Matter Fact Bout To Listen Right Now

U forgot mfn right remix

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                collegrove was goodmoney to me.. def better than drake and future.. i seen people calling s4tw a classic the other day i remember when wayne dropped it he got mix reviews now people love it 6 years later.

people shit on collegrove bcuz wayne was on it no wayne people love it even tho it was better than some of them tapes he dropped

You trippin PGLTM way better, but collegrove was dope for what it was I said it before I still want collegrove II

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                  If anything this album was underrated. Wayne & 2 Chainz were rappin their asses off. Can't believe we have Collegrove slander goin on around here.
                  only [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] and he's known to be a wayne hater on here so dont take what he says seriously

Comment

your life rly has to be boring, when u seek for attention in a forum, where u post negative shit about somebody that doesnt even now u exist... thats the problem with our society maaan.....go do what makes u happy man, stop that negativity

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                      calm down mois, T Wayne was lit
                      T-Pain was cool. he did way better than Wayne did, that's for sure.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                        Smh. Too far..

- - - Updated - - -

If anything this album was underrated. Wayne & 2 Chainz were rappin their asses off. Can't believe we have Collegrove slander goin on around here. I'm wanting Collegrove 2 tbh. 2 Chainz's last album is in my top 5 releases this year shit banged. Wayne on the other hand In Tune We Trust was pretty garbo tbh, just give us D6 already and C5, and if he wants to call it quits after that (by quits I mean releasing projects not fully retiring) then I think he should dudes been doin this for a long time since he was like 8. But someday C5 better come out or it'll be one of the biggest upsets in hip hop history. Also where's funeral? Velvet? L.A.T. & the EDM album with Mannie Fresh ??
                        hmm really? i thought in tune was much better for wayne rap wise than collegrove

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post

slow tf down bruh....

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                          X