Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Cant Feel My Face Discussion Thread

we finally getting this album or what?

Last edited by Zimmie; 03-14-2018, 05:28 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Wonder if we�re gettkng this by June?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      Wonder if we’re gettkng this by June?
      wouldn't be surprised if we get it earlier we know they been working on it recently since we heard about the potential drake,juelz,wayne song

and juelz,future,wayne

song as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

This thread already has me hyped fam making this thread already lol always making them threads early af real shit just like you made the D6 thread and Twayne thread. Wayne really about to spoil us just like how he did in 2015 dropping 3 projects

p.s: if this whole album sounds like Bloody Mary type songs, we in for a treat these 2 are my favorite duo together making music this the real deal I’m a bump the sessions all night lol I’m excited af they already working on this after years and years being teased.

these are my favorites from wayne and juelz together

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          This thread already has me hyped fam making this thread already lol always making them threads early af real shit just like you made the D6 thread and Twayne thread. Wayne really about to spoil us just like how he did in 2015 dropping 3 projects

p.s: if this whole album sounds like Bloody Mary type songs, we in for a treat these 2 are my favorite duo together making music this the real deal I’m a bump the sessions all night lol I’m excited af they already working on this after years and years being teased.

these are my favorites from wayne and juelz together

i saw in the other thread man only like 3 people replied to the news and i was shocked before in the old days if wayne sneezed we would get a fcking 20 page thread about it these days I CANT FEEL MY FACE IS IN THE WORKS and there is close to no reaction to it on LWHQ

so i had to make this thread so people will see it and hopefully get hyped Juelz and Waynes performance on Bloody Mary was very impressive Juelz rapped his ass off if thats any indication on whats coming we are in for a treat and i think people need to get HYPED we may be getting a Drake & Future features this is a huge event as a long term weezy fan we gotta be excited

#FREEVELVET

Comment

And I thought collegrove 2 would be next

Comment

cant believe its really coming

Comment

Heat OTW can�t wait

- - - Updated - - -

https://instagram.com/p/BfxtH4BAoNX/

Comment

hope its a mix of both old and new music

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    hope its a mix of both old and new music
                    Yup exactly what I was thinking, think it’s pretty safe to say tho cause they were in studio together.
                    hopefully the old ones are unknown so no leaked ones, that’s what I didn’t really like about twayne

- - - Updated - - -

So Wayne went from �i ain’t got instagram� to asking his fans in his Instagram story if he should drop icfmf, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      So Wayne went from �i ain’t got instagram� to asking his fans in his Instagram story if he should drop icfmf, wow.
                      Mack Maine did, not Tunechi I know you heard his skit on D6 about social media.

Comment

I'm so ready

Comment

Working...
                        X