Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure this won‘t come out this year.

they said its roughly coming at the end of 2019 so not even a date.

Comment

• Wayne's FB page teasing Funeral today

https://www.facebook.com/6885814958/...1238033934959/

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
        Wayne's FB page teasing Funeral today

https://www.facebook.com/6885814958/...1238033934959/
        Don't ever go by that Facebook page.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Man Vizine is so damn good, we need songs like that on this album! The second verse is so perfect too, Classic Wayne voice on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            first off let the man create and polish the damn album lol we just got a 26 long album a few months back as well as a double disc mixtape before that he gave us a CLEAR timeline when to anticipate the album lol

also NO BODY does singles anymore but i do agree that wayne should drop high quality Loosies between albums instead of mixtapes (due to how this era works)

instead of mixtapes or Loosies i wish he would drop something like Nas did with his Lost Tape albums..for example all the lost Carter songs or do something like drake and make a project with songs like Told Yall and all those other dope songs we know just compiled together on Spotify

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              Pretty sure this won‘t come out this year.

they said its roughly coming at the end of 2019 so not even a date.
              Its definitely coming this year

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                Its definitely coming this year
                I‘m not expecting anything.

next year imo.

Comment

• I don't understand why Wayne doesn't utilize the actual social media platforms that matter.

Why is this nigga teasing Funeral on Facebook, in interviews and on IG Stories instead of Twitter and Actual IG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                    I don't understand why Wayne doesn't utilize the actual social media platforms that matter.

Why is this nigga teasing Funeral on Facebook, in interviews and on IG Stories instead of Twitter and Actual IG?
                    because for the BILLIONTH time waynes FB page is NOT REAL.

secondly i feel the rollout will begin in 2019 WEEZYANA

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Can someone enlighten me (newbie) as to why Wayne FB not real? Is it hacked or something? I definitely notice things arent consistent across all his platforms like you would expect if there was a dedicated social media person but just assumed that is because they are super disorganized

I also feel like (hope) we will hear something out of Weezyana

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                        Can someone enlighten me (newbie) as to why Wayne FB not real? Is it hacked or something? I definitely notice things arent consistent across all his platforms like you would expect if there was a dedicated social media person but just assumed that is because they are super disorganized

I also feel like (hope) we will hear something out of Weezyana
                        Wayne don�t control it

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          Wayne don�t control it
                          Wayne barely controls any of his social media tho

Comment

Working...
                          X