Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
    So your saying you have unreleased music your unwilling to share simply because you paid money for it and we didn't? You are just as bad as his management you all complain about.
    Yeah lemme get your Netflix password then and whatever other subscriptions ya got since that�s how ya feel

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightCash12 View Post
      Yeah lemme get your Netflix password then and whatever other subscriptions ya got since that’s how ya feel
      Brooooo
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        didnt fit grateful at all haha should have been solo
        Agreed. It sounded like it was a last minute throw in too.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          God that argument is so stupid lmfao, if you want to hear the song yourself contact musicmafia and pay then 🤷🏻*♂️ And don�t complain about what other people do with the songs they do, it�s their money they�re spending they can do whatever they want with the songs
          Lmfao you must've missed the part when I pointed out the complaining. Thus the pot calling the kettle black lmfao. Lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StraightCash12 View Post
          Yeah lemme get your Netflix password then and whatever other subscriptions ya got since that�s how ya feel
          Sure just as soon as I start complaining about Netflix not releasing enough content legitimately. Which I'll never do. Nice try tho.

Comment

Lmfao you must've missed the part when I pointed out the complaining. Thus the pot calling the kettle black lmfao. Lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure just as soon as I start complaining about Netflix not releasing enough content legitimately. Which I'll never do. Nice try tho.
            so us leaking the songs and screwing over producers/wayne from getting paid, and potentially pushing back projects because of the leaks, is the same as wayne's team releasing it officially and him and the producers getting paid for the track?

Comment

So your saying you have unreleased music your unwilling to share simply because you paid money for it and we didn't? You are just as bad as his management you all complain about.
              Your right WM some greedy selfish bastards they kicked me out sakd i talk to much on these forums so unfair keeping all the songs to themselves they definitely should leak them all for us since we are all real fans
              Last edited by Zimmie; 09-03-2019, 09:36 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                Your right WM some greedy selfish bastards they kicked me out sakd i talk to much on these forums so unfair keeping all the songs to themselves they definitely should leak them all for us since we are all real fans
                yes they should, at least share preview, or play live, something like that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                so us leaking the songs and screwing over producers/wayne from getting paid, and potentially pushing back projects because of the leaks, is the same as wayne's team releasing it officially and him and the producers getting paid for the track?
                lol, Wayne's team always delays projects anyway, And we know Wayne will never release most of these songs .
                one day I believe someone will leak

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                  yes they should, at least share preview, or play live, something like that

- - - Updated - - -

lol, Wayne's team always delays projects anyway...
                  one day I believe someone will leak
                  again, them delaying it for whatever reason like getting songs right or a big single is different than the album being pushed back because the album or sessions for it leaked before they had a chance to put the album together

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao your weird bruh you feel so entitled.. They can do whatevwr they want with it

Comment

• https://twitter.com/liltunechi/statu...712514561?s=21

What do y�all think Wayne means here? You think he means �I ain�t shit without you� or funeral in 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months? 3 years?
                      Last edited by joeycmj; 09-03-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• 3 weeks and 3 days until his birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                          3 weeks and 3 days until his birthday.
                          Funeral release date confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                          X