Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    And furthermore they didn't even have to do that for all of us in the first place. They did the group buy negotiations, paid all the money, picked the tracks, etc. and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the unreleased fire that they gave us. I think ya'll also fail to understand that besides the fact it's their money, these unreleased tracks are still in rotation for possible future album tracklists and releasing them not only fucks over their official HQ release, but it also fucks over the producers, engineers, mixers, and even Wayne himself if they decided to leak every track they have. The reason we even got the Velvet Sessions was possibly because half those songs were so ancient they weren't gonna make any tracklists anyway so leaking them was the only option for us to enjoy them. If ya'll are so greedy for new Wayne, just pay up and join WM or simply just wait for years down the line for the tracks to leak when there's almost complete certainty that them leaking wouldn't have fucked anyone over. Otherwise shut up and enjoy what they graciously give us.
    None of the songs that y'all have are gonna be on any wayne albums
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
      Lmfao you must've missed the part when I pointed out the complaining. Thus the pot calling the kettle black lmfao. Lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure just as soon as I start complaining about Netflix not releasing enough content legitimately. Which I'll never do. Nice try tho.
      so you got a problem with wayne not outputting stuff and we gotta fix it
      lmao

Comment

• we will get an update on funeral tomorrow at LWF

- - - Updated - - -

we will get an update on funeral tomorrow at LWF

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, just an update saying no ceilings coming October 31 on 10 year anniversary, then funeral 2 weeks after....that�s my guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            Nope, just an update saying no ceilings coming October 31 on 10 year anniversary, then funeral 2 weeks after....that’s my guess
            How are you gonna say "nope" we wont get an update then say what you think the update will be. haha you good tho
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              How are you gonna say "nope" we wont get an update then say what you think the update will be. haha you good tho
              ya read it after i worded it wrong, i think once NC comes out they'll say funeral 2 weeks later

Comment

• I was already wondering if there would arise false Funeral tracklist. Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2IvoLhgbrE/

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                  I was already wondering if there would arise false Funeral tracklist. Lol

It's probably fake, but too many features

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                    I was already wondering if there would arise false Funeral tracklist. Lol

already starting, its fake, trust me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      already starting, its fake, trust me
                      100% sure it's fake..."Number 3", "LOMC"... Lol

Comment

• Weezy's Birthday is the day when we get funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneWeezy View Post
                          Weezy's Birthday is the day when we get funeral.
                          I'm leaning towards this as well but if the week before we haven't heard a damn thing, then I'm saying October

Comment

Working...
                          X