Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
    I'm talking overall though, he could've sprinkled some music throughout. Even if he's not releasing new shit, he could've looked at a way to get samples cleared for classic songs that leaked and put them together and release that or something and people would love that. Something like Streetrunner did but actually putting it on streaming services.
    I doubt Wayne would even think about old songs like that. It'd have to be Cortez to sort out something like that, so we know why it'll never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      I doubt Wayne would even think about old songs like that. It'd have to be Cortez to sort out something like that, so we know why it'll never happen.
      Wayne wouldn't ever think about putting old songs out lmao. His team needs to be the ones to do that. They should have released OG C5 as a part 2 but of course they didn't do that.

Its crazy that a lot of people were asking for Life of mr carter and they couldn't even release that as a bonus track. It wouldn't have been hard to just take christina milians part off and put another uncredited vocalist up there and change outro lyrics a bit. That's probably why it got cut tho
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        Wayne wouldn't ever think about putting old songs out lmao. His team needs to be the ones to do that. They should have released OG C5 as a part 2 but of course they didn't do that.

Its crazy that a lot of people were asking for Life of mr carter and they couldn't even release that as a bonus track. It wouldn't have been hard to just take christina milians part off and put another uncredited vocalist up there and change outro lyrics a bit. That's probably why it got cut tho
        I thought LOMC got scrapped because of the snippets that leaked. I don't get it, since they responded to fans wanting Dear Anne and 30MtNO after hearing snippets.

Comment

• They didn't release "OG CV' because it's NOT "OG CV." It's a bunch of really rough unfinished tracks and no artist that cares about how their shit sounds would release stuff like that for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
            They didn't release "OG CV' because it's NOT "OG CV." It's a bunch of really rough unfinished tracks and no artist that cares about how their shit sounds would release stuff like that for real.
            Yeah but none of wayne songs are finished he said lol

Comment

They didn't release "OG CV' because it's NOT "OG CV." It's a bunch of really rough unfinished tracks and no artist that cares about how their shit sounds would release stuff like that for real.
              what are you goin off about?

Comment

All of those tracks were on the tentative track list for C5. That means a good majority of those songs would have been on C5 if it was released in 2014 when it was originally supposed to be out.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  All of those tracks were on the tentative track list for C5. That means a good majority of those songs would have been on C5 if it was released in 2014 when it was originally supposed to be out.
                  ceb420 is a bit confused

Comment

I thought LOMC got scrapped because of the snippets that leaked. I don't get it, since they responded to fans wanting Dear Anne and 30MtNO after hearing snippets.
                    think Dear Anne leaked my friend but i could be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      think Dear Anne leaked my friend but i could be wrong
                      I think it did but at one point Wayne said in an interview that he might have to put it on C4 because of how much the fans were talking about it.

Comment

Open Safe and Mona Lisa snippets leaked they were on album. I think its a combination of maturity/fit/lyrics/christina for why it got cut. Same reason Scottie, shake it, etc got cut. Imagine if velvet made C5 and he talkin bout "hoes aint nothin but hoes"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        I think it did but at one point Wayne said in an interview that he might have to put it on C4 because of how much the fans were talking about it.
                        That would be another song half the people hate and half like. Glad it got cut

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                          Open Safe and Mona Lisa snippets leaked they were on album. I think its a combination of maturity/fit/lyrics/christina for why it got cut. Same reason Scottie, shake it, etc got cut. Imagine if velvet made C5 and he talkin bout "hoes aint nothin but hoes"

- - - Updated - - -

That would be another song half the people hate and half like. Glad it got cut
                          Nah, Scottie Pippen deserved to be on C5. No doubt about it

Comment

Working...
                          X