Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    is it on spotify
    Idk I use Apple Music.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
      Didn't he say he wanted to retire after C5 tho lol

I know he's not gonna retire but i'm sure he's probably atleast slowed down a bit compared to how he used to be.
      When did he say after C5 he was Gonna retire?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        Didn't he say he wanted to retire after C5 tho lol

I know he's not gonna retire but i'm sure he's probably atleast slowed down a bit compared to how he used to be.
        Well with the announcement of Funeral we know that to have changed. And I�m sure alot of that is talk I�m sure he�ll always be making music. It�s wayne! Plus all recent interviews he said he�s shortened them down to no longer then 16 hour studio sessions for his health even if that number is inflated a tad he�s recording constantly, I think we�re all in for a good few years, and a bang to the start of the decade. + if Funeral really is planned for February. It�ll be here before we know it !

Comment

• when Eminem and Kanye drop music more often than Wayne you know things are bad

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            When did he say after C5 he was Gonna retire?
            Way back before it was originally meant to drop in 2014. C5 was gonna be his last album. I think we all knew he was talking shit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Way back before it was originally meant to drop in 2014. C5 was gonna be his last album. I think we all knew he was talking shit lol
              Or hoped REAL hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                when Eminem and Kanye drop music more often than Wayne you know things are bad
                And j Cole lol

I used to tease my friend like damn it must be hard being a Cole fan

Comment

• Let Wayne take his time with funeral... flowers got time to grow

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    Let Wayne take his time with funeral... flowers got time to grow
                    it makes sense that wayne would delay this album. wayne would be late to his own funeral

Comment

• i'm pretty sure that Wayne has around 100-150 finished new song's, 100-150 unfinished song's, 25-35 remixes and around 50-70 verses for features.
                      And i'm 1000% sure that Tez,Mack & co will fuck up everything

Comment

• Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
                        i'm pretty sure that Wayne has around 100-150 finished new song's, 100-150 unfinished song's, 25-35 remixes and around 50-70 verses for features.
                        And i'm 1000% sure that Tez,Mack & co will fuck up everything
                        Add a 0 to all of those
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Well with the feds pressing charges curious if that will delay this album longer?

Comment

Working...
                          X