Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    That'll be great to have the og documentary on Netflix id get all my homies on
    Shame his music won't be in it. Probably won't get put up in every country anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
      My rose died from waiting too long for this album to drop.
      Funeral for all the roses that died

Comment

• "It's Your Funeral"
        ----Eminem

Comment

• So we're officially at a point where Eminem releases more albums than Lil Wayne
          Gates are open where the flood at

Comment

• What has the world come to when Eminem Drops more then Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
              "It's Your Funeral"
              ----Eminem
              Considering that he dropped his surprise album on the exact same day when deceased Rapper Mac Miller releases his first posthumous album makes me think it's not far fetched that he uses the term Funeral deliberately to spite wayne. Dude is a bully. Dope album, though.

Comment

• It's legit sad and frustrating as a Wayne fan that we get fed through sporadic multi-song leaks every now and then and can't even get ONE single officially released by his team to hold us over. Winning the lawsuit didn't change shit.
                RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by raw tune not a cartoon View Post
                  it's legit sad and frustrating as a wayne fan that we get fed through sporadic multi-song leaks every now and then and can't even get one single officially released by his team to hold us over. Winning the lawsuit didn't change shit.
                  This

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                    It's legit sad and frustrating as a Wayne fan that we get fed through sporadic multi-song leaks every now and then and can't even get ONE single officially released by his team to hold us over. Winning the lawsuit didn't change shit.
                    Its freaking cortez and his "got to be the right time" head ass approach

I dont see wtf his waiting for waynes a well known respected artist it really doesn't matter when he drops people will listen furthermore he has a explicit duty to pick decent songs and sequencing

When cortez was away from wayne he was releasing heavily but since they re cooperated they been slacking big time

Remember tez saying he wanted to release D4 "the right way" then literally it was released like any other god damn mixtape
                    Last edited by Zimmie; 01-17-2020, 10:40 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I believe it's Mac and tez. I believe they both know wayne is past his prime and no longer the great artist he once was. The good music we hear is few and far between the many many songs he records in willing to assume. In order to protect Wayne and his legacy as some amazing mythical artist they can't chance it and allow sub par mediocre music be released. Think of Lionel Richie or Michael Jackson or someone like that.. They were icons in their day but there light faded like Wayne's..

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
                        I believe it's Mac and tez. I believe they both know wayne is past his prime and no longer the great artist he once was. The good music we hear is few and far between the many many songs he records in willing to assume. In order to protect Wayne and his legacy as some amazing mythical artist they can't chance it and allow sub par mediocre music be released. Think of Lionel Richie or Michael Jackson or someone like that.. They were icons in their day but there light faded like Wayne's..
                        wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          Its freaking cortez and his "got to be the right time" head ass approach

I dont see wtf his waiting for waynes a well known respected artist it really doesn't matter when he drops people will listen furthermore he has a explicit duty to pick decent songs and sequencing

When cortez was away from wayne he was releasing heavily but since they re cooperated they been slacking big time

Remember tez saying he wanted to release D4 "the right way" then literally it was released like any other god damn mixtape
                          It does matter when he drops if the music's not ready. You can't get away with putting shit out that doesn't sound perfect anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X