Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whoever was betting on it coming out in February vs. January would lose their bet and THEY would have to get the winner to pick their avatar?

I can't even remember who those two were, but I laughed my ass off at the time.

Comment

• abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and z

Comment

• Funeral l...
        Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 01-30-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• So if it is officially released at midnight Friday, does that mean it's a January release or a February release?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
            So if it is officially released at midnight Friday, does that mean it's a January release or a February release?

Enquiring minds want to know.
            It has to be Friday at 12 am so Thursday night... I can't see them giving up a day of sales

Comment

• they let u pre save the album now but u cant see a tracklist or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                It has to be Friday at 12 am so Thursday night... I can't see them giving up a day of sales
                I thought so, but those "official" counters that everyone is referring to make it seem like it won't be released until late Friday - that's why I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                  I thought so, but those "official" counters that everyone is referring to make it seem like it won't be released until late Friday - that's why I'm confused.
                  They would be stupid to lose a day of sales. This link shows an extra day, but also says Jan 31 on the side. So one is wrong

https://umusic.digital/funeral/?app=music

Also Wayne said Jan 31 and not Feb 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    They would be stupid to lose a day of sales. This link shows an extra day, but also says Jan 31 on the side. So one is wrong

https://umusic.digital/funeral/?app=music

Also Wayne said Jan 31 and not Feb 1
                    Funeral soon
                    Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 01-30-2020, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Well we gonna find out soon cuz the same way the specific time for drink champs was announced, wayne will prob get on fb and be like "drops 12 am friday" or somethn

Or the interview will clarify it for us

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                        Well we gonna find out soon cuz the same way the specific time for drink champs was announced, wayne will prob get on fb and be like "drops 12 am friday" or somethn

Or the interview will clarify it for us
                        Wow I would not expect any other word from anyone. Maybe you will but I wouldn't expect it since he already gave u the day in an ig post he's not gonna keep updating u every day

Comment

• The album is coming midnight on January 31st lol. Pretty sure Universal not losing a day worth of sales, it’s out of Wayne’s hands at this point

Comment

Working...
                          X