Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. It would build up way more hype if they dropped it at 12p est. but it is what is I guess.
    the thing i dont understand is that the drink champs interview comes at 10 pm. its 2 hours 20 minutes long... and album comes at 12. so im gonna stop the interview after 2 hours and listen to album then go back to the interview

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      the thing i dont understand is that the drink champs interview comes at 10 pm. its 2 hours 20 minutes long... and album comes at 12. so im gonna stop the interview after 2 hours and listen to album then go back to the interview
      So if I wanna watch it tonight I'll need tidal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
        yea im pretty sure... what ive heard is it goes on youtube as well but not right away. not postiive but its what i heard. so i just signed up again to tidal just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
          There wouldn't be any questions if it wasn't for this

https://umusic.digital/funeral/?app=music
          This is fake news lol who even runs this countdown thing

wayne said 31st so yall better be prepared for the 31st

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          Lmao exactly have no idea why they dropping the interview so late, shoulda been last night or somethn

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          yeah or revolttv, whatever that is.

I just signed up for tidal

Comment

yea im pretty sure... what ive heard is it goes on youtube as well but not right away. not postiive but its what i heard. so i just signed up again to tidal just in case
            Yeah ill sign up as well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao exactly have no idea why they dropping the interview so late, shoulda been last night or somethn

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward too it, Got my 15 pack of beer and joints ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Universal Music Group set up the timer, and I assume they are the ones who finalize release times/dates.

Im ready for tonight, but if not at least we got the Drink Champs interview!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                Yeah ill sign up as well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward too it, Got my 15 pack of beer and joints ready.
                What beer you going with tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  So this is the first album you�ve all listened to when it drops???? Y�all been out of touch for the past 5 years ?!? Albums drop at the same time every week!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I have
                  2/24 is cap lol
                  But honestly like 5-6
                  His voice is soooooooo piercing to the ears

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to gawd nobody�s else better not when does it drop !!!!!!
                  No & I'm asking because I'm from.the UK & the countdown.says saturday for me so i aint getting up at 5am tomorrow if i dont need to friend
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

Universal Music Group set up the timer, and I assume they are the ones who finalize release times/dates.

why would universal give up a day of sales though u know

Comment

why would universal give up a day of sales though u know
                      I'm under the impression they simply just fucked up the counter, but even if it doesn't come out till tomorrow at least we'll still have the interview to listen to tonight. They are dumb af for giving up the day of sales tho.
                      RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                        I'm under the impression they simply just fucked up the counter, but even if it doesn't come out till tomorrow at least we'll still have the interview to listen to tonight. They are dumb af for giving up the day of sales tho.
                        nah they just fucked up . no onees said anything diff than waynes ig ... im just sayin their not gonna give up a day of sales theres no way

Comment

Ah ok didnt know that, thanks for the enlightenment lol

And yes regardless of the timer we can at least enjoy the interview tnight..!

Comment

Working...
                          X