Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
    We can’t get a new Drake feature because this nigga too busy making music with a deceased XXX...
    im very content with no drake feat lol

Comment

• Haven�t listened yet. How is this album holding up against C5?

Comment

• This shit made my room catch on fire!!! This hard!!!! Not felt this happy since FWA ⚰️

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
          So drop which tracks you aint feeling and why.

You'll spark more interesting conversation then just "this is wack" or w.e
          I give you stand out tracks for me to make it easier. Piano Trap, Not Me, Bing James, I do it. Songs like Get out my head and clap for em are terrible. The rest you can put in the good category. And the Batstard track I reuse to listen again. Not listening to a niga saying I satans Son over and over no matter what was the intent behind it or who you are. Dont care it was a metaphor or theme for the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
            I give you stand out tracks for me to make it easier. Piano Trap, Not Me, Bing James, I do it. Songs like Get out my head and clap for em are terrible. The rest you can put in the good category. And the Batstard track I reuse to listen again. Not listening to a niga saying I satans Son over and over no matter what was the intent behind it or who you are. Dont care it was a metaphor or theme for the project.
            so how can you say album wack if only 2 bad songs and majority of album is categorized as good?

Comment

• Why does everyone love it or hate it on a 1st impression?

My first impression is that I like more than I don't

Comment

• Full tank im on F bout to pop E bunch off bitches lookin at me like I'm Papi 😂

Comment

Lol you sound dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    so how can you say album wack if only 2 bad songs and majority of album is categorized as good?

When did i say the album was wack. Average and good basically lives under the same roof. I didn't say great or amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                    Lol you sound dumb
                    Which part mf

Comment

Satans son? I kinda get what you mean.

Like I cant stand when grown people believe in fairy tales so when an artist is super into fairy tales its a bit cringe.
                      Guess you the opposite.

"never trust nobody that bleed 5 days and live"

Comment

When did i say the album was wack. Average and good basically lives under the same roof. I didn't say great or amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Which part mf
                        ah thought you had said it was wack nvm nvm

Comment

Sometimes I think yall nigas are getting paid to say you like everything he puts out.
                          why you dont get the fuck outta here since you dont like shit

Comment

Working...
                          X