Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think that Wayne decided to make a mixtape with original production. The lyricism is def the best out of an album project he's made to me next to FWA and C1. I bought it but definitely going to be streaming to make the numbers go up. Everyone stream it before sleep to jump the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      i‘m waiting for you to change your mind when you finish the second half

album would‘ve been like a 9/10 if it had around 13 ish songs
      lmaooo

There are definitely tracks they could've left off but I ain't mad

You can really tell there is hunger in his voice and he's going in different directions creatively (especially on the last half)
      Absolutely not my cup of tea tho
      But I ain't mad there are hella dope tracks on this one. I'll keep listening to it and look what my opinion is
      It really does somewhat have a mixtape vibe to it imo

Comment

• Once again make this shit like 12-14 tracks and it's like 8/9-10. But ye getting same feeling like some1 posted it's mixtape with better production.

Comment

• Yeah, I grew up on c2 and c3 Wayne so part of the album wasn't made for me but I still dig the project.

Comment

• Btw can anybody tell me by whom the beats were produced?

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
              I get one when you find God in yours. Niga talking about the antichrist and shyt . But you think that song is amazing.
              You "christians" gotta be stop being so scared of the devil lmao. The motherfucker ain't gonna pop out on you cuz you say his name three times.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                lmaooo

There are definitely tracks they could've left off but I ain't mad

You can really tell there is hunger in his voice and he's going in different directions creatively (especially on the last half)
                Absolutely not my cup of tea tho
                But I ain't mad there are hella dope tracks on this one. I'll keep listening to it and look what my opinion is
                It really does somewhat have a mixtape vibe to it imo
                yeah i pretty much agree with everything you said.
                gonna give it a couple more listens and then gonna decide on some song so don‘t wanna listen again, the standouts are defo fire though so i don‘t really care about the fillers

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                  Btw can anybody tell me by whom the beats were produced?
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funera...#Track_listing

Comment

• This is some experimental shit Wayne got going on here. Definitely not gonna fly with everyone as seen in this thread. Give it a chance to breath before you start calling it the worst or best thing you've heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                      Only songs I don't care for are Line Em Up and TO. TO would be ok but I'm not a fan of the background vocals at all.
                      Listening to Line Em Up again and it's already grown on me

Comment

• gets better every listen and i was impressed with first one.

Clap song is straight ass, XXX song sounds like it is straight out of a horror movie which i believe is the point lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                          Listening to Line Em Up again and it's already grown on me
                          Ain't that how it goes lol. Only song I didn't care for was the xxx one. I'm sure that'll grow on me too

Comment

Working...
                          X