No announcement yet.

are you anticipating "Velvet"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ready for Velvet whenever it comes out. I like those songs and I am a fan of Dream so I wouldn't mind hearing more of what they got together.
    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

if it's stuff like Perfect Strangers, Deep Sleep, Harden, Million Dollar Question, Where my Old Lady and Little Girls Eyes then I'll take it.

but we all know that when Wayne is on his R&B singing shit, it can go horribly wrong very fast. So i'm not hyped before I hear the album.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i am not anticipating it
        i want carter 6 lol
        but i would be happy if we got 'velvet'

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          if it's stuff like Perfect Strangers, Deep Sleep, Harden, Million Dollar Question, Where my Old Lady and Little Girls Eyes then I'll take it.

but we all know that when Wayne is on his R&B singing shit, it can go horribly wrong very fast. So i'm not hyped before I hear the album.
          whats some moments u consider horribly wrong?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            i am not anticipating it
            i want carter 6 lol
            i def wana carter 6 too bro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            he said it in "cartest" the interview that velvet is coming mack maine said as fans we dont need to wait as long between releases and something new is coming soon safe to assume its velvet or alternatively we will hear a YM album or LAT joint
            ehh i think velvet is moer of an assumption for 2020 then cuz like wayne just said he was working on velvet he didn say it was close or anything.... i dont think itll be in the next two albums personally...

Comment

Fuck yes, I loved the Velvet Session so much. Sights and Silencers was my shit too.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              i am not anticipating it
              i want carter 6 lol
              Can't believe y'all already fiending for C6 so soon. I want different albums from Wayne right now

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                Fuck yes, I loved the Velvet Session so much. Sights and Silencers was my shit too.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe y'all already fiending for C6 so soon. I want different albums from Wayne right now
                i def dont wana end at c5

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  whats some moments u consider horribly wrong?
                  dark side of moon, around the way girl, just me and her, ammo, zero, hot revolver remake and all those whinin super high pitch singing love songs he had in 08 with kidd kidd, drake etc.

he can do it right but don't act like some of his R&B doesn't make you wanna kill yourself.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Little Girls Eyes is a decade old, it definitely wouldn't sound like that song

Comment

dark side of moon, around the way girl, just me and her, ammo, zero, hot revolver remake and all those whinin super high pitch singing love songs he had in 08 with kidd kidd, drake etc.

he can do it right but don't act like some of his R&B doesn't make you wanna kill yourself.
                      lmao wow talk about an overreaction. \

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        i def dont wana end at c5
                        Didn't realize I replied to you in 2 threads

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                          lmao wow talk about an overreaction. \
                          you took that last sentence literally?

Comment

Working...
                          X