Word on the street is Wayne is in the next big Verzuz battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word on the street is Wayne is in the next big Verzuz battle

It’s being said that Wayne is about to battle T.I. I kinda hope it’s not true because I feel like Wayne is going to pick bullshit songs and be high asf messing up lyrics (I seen him do this at Uproar Festival) .. that’s the last thing he needs on a huge platform like Verzuz. Would be the perfect time to remind people of his legacy so if it’s true I hope and pray he comes correct. What y’all think?

Last edited by Thafuture98; 12-01-2021, 01:55 AM.

doubt its true but if it did happen t.i. would get smoked lol.
    would be funny if they both did the soldier features though

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

lowkey if wayne pick by himself he losin lmao. yall might hate mack but he better help
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Watch Wayne play My homies Still and No Worries lol

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          lowkey if wayne pick by himself he losin lmao. yall might hate mack but he better help
          can mixtape tracks be used?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

no legit source.

- - - Updated - - -

no legit source.

Comment

i never really understood versus/never watched an episode but just had a look at channel it seems all of them are done via zoom is that becase of the lockdowns? or is that just how its usually done cause thats lowkey lame i thought they geet both artists on stage to performa nd shi

#FREEVELVET

Comment

no way wayne can do this. he has said himself in all the recent interviews he wouldnt be doing it

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                  no he isnt mack is wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    can mixtape tracks be used?
                    Anything can be used lol Soulja Boy literally played multiple versions of one song lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    i never really understood versus/never watched an episode but just had a look at channel it seems all of them are done via zoom is that becase of the lockdowns? or is that just how its usually done cause thats lowkey lame i thought they geet both artists on stage to performa nd shi
                    It use to be done on ig live during lockdown but at some point they started putting the artist in the same room because of technical difficulties. Now the artist perform in front of an audience at an arena.

Comment

ew why T.I.?! That's a insult to Wayne. T.I. has hits no denying that but this isn't 2006 anymore and he is not in Wayne's league

Comment

yea wtf, why t.i. this is wayne, he needs to be up against jay or eminem

Comment

Working...
                        X