30 min to new Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 min to new Orleans

Wen do u think 30 min to new Orleans is droping??? Does anybody know were can I get it if it leaked?? Like a link or something???

Re: 30 min to new Orleans

here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Comment

Yup seen it...I need like a track version of it...I heard it's like an hour long with drake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blest
        Yup seen it...I need like a track version of it...I heard it's like an hour long with drake!!!
        Its called 30 Min. to new orleans, and its an hour long...Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino-
          Its called 30 Min. to new orleans, and its an hour long...Nice.
          Hahahahaha.

But Yeah It Hasn't Leaked Yet, Be On The Look For It In The Drought Is Over IVVXXXVVV

Comment

Yup can't wait for it!!! Post a link wen it leaks!!! Plz!!! An hour long must be insane!!!! Know any songz from weezy like this one???

Comment

Yup can't wait for it!!! Post a link wen it leaks!!! Plz!!! An hour long must be insane!!!! Know any songz from weezy like this one???
              It isn't an hour long. At the most its 9 mins and something seconds, when and if it leaks it will probably be a normal length song. The nine minutes was said by KY on uStream or something, he could have been joking. As for more music like it, check Dedication 3. That is when the song was made.

Comment

Well wat I heard was that I was goin to drop on da drought 7 mixtape but idk???..the demolition freestyles w/ double g were fukn sik!!! Insane!!!!!

Comment

Well wat I heard was that I was goin to drop on da drought 7 mixtape but idk???..the demolition freestyles w/ double g were fukn sik!!! Insane!!!!!
                  Its possible that it will be on DIO7 but we won't know till it drops. And yes, the Demolition Freestyles were good. They were from the same time also.

Comment

probably on the DIO7 but empire's bitch ass is never dropping it

Comment

Who's empire??? He's the only one who can drop it???

Comment

Who's empire??? He's the only one who can drop it???
                        The Empire is the 'mixtape dj' that hosts "The Drought is Over" series

Comment

Working...
                        X