yessirski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yessirski

trying to get away from reddit slowly turning cringe. hip hop takes there have been varying a little too wildly for me lately. I don't mind people with different opinions, but I got absolutely roasted for saying wayne is the greatest to ever do it. sucks but that's what happens when things get popular I guess.

anyway, I came here to at least be surrounded by people that like wayne. might make it more of an echo chamber but I have no experience with these specific hip hop forums. might as well start here.

Originally posted by DrZThaGoat View Post
    trying to get away from reddit slowly turning cringe. hip hop takes there have been varying a little too wildly for me lately. I don't mind people with different opinions, but I got absolutely roasted for saying wayne is the greatest to ever do it. sucks but that's what happens when things get popular I guess.

anyway, I came here to at least be surrounded by people that like wayne. might make it more of an echo chamber but I have no experience with these specific hip hop forums. might as well start here.
    to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hey

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hello

Comment

hiiiiiiiii there xx

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by DrZThaGoat View Post

Yessirski

Comment

Working...
              X