I Smell Pussy (YNR Diss) - Zach Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Smell Pussy (YNR Diss) - Zach Jones

more songs being made about more people by people who think they know that person.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby

more songs being made about more people by people who think they know that person.
      pretty much every song that YNR makes is about him shootin people up with various types of guns.. he also talks bout pickin up keys of coke n shit.. ima definately call the man out on being fake you think hes actually doin that? Personally I think if he rapped bout real shit in his songs, he would be a much better artist and i'd like his music alot more..

Comment

Originally posted by zachsjlives

pretty much every song that YNR makes is about him shootin people up with various types of guns.. he also talks bout pickin up keys of coke n shit.. ima definately call the man out on being fake you think hes actually doin that? Personally I think if he rapped bout real shit in his songs, he would be a much better artist and i'd like his music alot more..
        I never said i think hes doing it, i have no fucking idea what hes doing, neither do you. For all you know dude could be the leader of the biggest fiucking gang in canada. Probably not but he could be, so dont call a mutha fucka out when you dont know that mutha fucka

Comment

I never said i think hes doing it, i have no fucking idea what hes doing, neither do you. For all you know dude could be the leader of the biggest fiucking gang in canada. Probably not but he could be, so dont call a mutha fucka out when you dont know that mutha fucka
          Lmao, i never calimed to be into a gang lol, but i understand what you're saying, and by the way EVERYTHING I TALK ABOUT I EITHER DONE OR DOING, so please stop acting like you know me, just because im from canada doesnt mean shit to and by the way if you havnt notice zach YOU NEVER GOT NO FEED BACK on your gay ass track, so i think you should leave the forum bro, find you're self a new one, i heard 50 cent needs people on thisis50.com/forum go sign up holler back in a few months BREEZY~

Comment

i aint goin nowhere bro, just coz u got kids like steezyfbaby with ur dick stuck up their ass.. its all good tho, i cudn't sit n let u throw my name out on a track dissin on me man, but when it comes down to it.. its all bout the music for me beefin aint whats guna make either of us better.. its just for a lil humor in the mean time

Comment

Originally posted by YungNRuthless
              Lmao, i never calimed to be into a gang lol, but i understand what you're saying, and by the way EVERYTHING I TALK ABOUT I EITHER DONE OR DOING, so please stop acting like you know me, just because im from canada doesnt mean shit to and by the way if you havnt notice zach YOU NEVER GOT NO FEED BACK on your gay ass track, so i think you should leave the forum bro, find you're self a new one, i heard 50 cent needs people on thisis50.com/forum go sign up holler back in a few months BREEZY~

Yeah homie i was just sayin if you WERE he wouldnt know. But yeah hah

Comment

Here you go William

I've just been gettin tired of this guy recently and his fake ass haha i hope everyone enjoys this

Link - http://usershare.net/pl3i6hye4gzy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics -

i smell pussy, i smell pussy, close ur legs man, i smell pussy
                i smell pussy, i smell pussy, im on the edge man and please push me

you thought id fall, but im flyin to the top
                my incisors get inside ya, and you crien out to stop
                im not lien, im defying, all the rules to make you drop
                your just cruisin for a bruisin, and im ridin to ur spot
                you just loosin when im provin that my flow is fire hot
                wheres the guys that u have shot, wheres the pies that you have copped
                there aint no nines up in ur drop so just stop lien bout ur plot
                the next thing u will be sayin is that ur flien on ur yaucht
                or ur signin on with pac, or ur spyed on by the cops
                i dont care what the fuck it is but the lyings gotta stop
                what the fuck are you thinking this boy aint hood,
                the boy aint real n the boy aint hood

i smell pussy, i smell pussy, im on the edge and please just push me
                just push me, just push me, im on the egde bitch, and you pussy

if i had a girl like yours, i wouldn't be braggin
                jam my dick down her throat so you can hear her gaggin
                type of bitch where you cover the face with a large brown baggy,
                fuck her, cut her up n then ill mail her back to daddy
                bitch i am from hell, i am the son of lucifer
                ill find ur mom on match dot com n i will start seducing her
                u aint got a dad, so its up to me to loosen her
                tear apart that pussy, so i can fit both boots in her
                ill drop a duece on her, ill shit upon her chest,
                till her body's dripped dry, im not guna rest
                i gess ill wrap her in plastic coz its alot of mess
                it may sound drastic, but you know that im a sodomist
                papa got out early like a smart economist
                his boys as useful a fat hippopotimus
                yung n ruthless, i hope u hear this
                n mutha fucka you better fear this

coz u pussy, u pussy, quit lien to the world, nigga u pussy
                pussy
                pussy
                nigga u pussy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what the rest of yall think of this.. i cudnt give two fucks what Mr. Murphy thinks
                Wow. It's funny how this so-called "beef" can get started so easily and so fast in the studio. Weren't you two making music together not long ago? I think both of you guys killed that Studio track, so to me this is just a bunch of non sense, seriously. Like damn YNR what the hell's going on? Its like trouble is just following you everywhere in the studio bro, what's up with that? You end it with someone, make a track with them then out of nowhere there's more people dissing you. Everyone needs to just chill out.
                These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

close ya legz mayn

Comment

Originally posted by KrispyKreme
                    close ya legz mayn
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KrispyKreme
                      close ya legz mayn
                      Who you trying to address?
                      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

addressing steezyf'faggot

Comment

Working...
                        X