Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

Singer and producer The Dream says he has no immediate plans to talk to Lil Wayne, who is expecting a baby with Nivea � who is The Dream�s ex-wife. It was reported earlier this year that the Lollipop rapper had impregnated Nivea, who already has three children from her marriage to The Dream. However, the Rockin That Thang singer � who is engaged to singer Christina Milian � says he won�t need to have words with Weezy about the rapper�s relationship with Nivea � unless the pair decides to marry. �I�ve never met him,� The Dream says of Lil Wayne. �We�re somewhere in the grey area I guess, coz we haven�t had the chance to talk. But I wish him and Nivea the best. If marriage comes up then we�ll definitely need to have a conversation. But right now we don�t need to, coz even though she�s pregnant, there�s no real commitment [between them], to the point where we�d need to have a conversation.� The status of Lil Wayne�s relationship with Nivea is still unclear, and the rapper is also expecting a child with actress Lauren London.
    http://www.fillingthevoid.co.uk/prof...e-dream-me-and

So I guess Wayne is not getting married

Re: The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
    Singer and producer The Dream says he has no immediate plans to talk to Lil Wayne, who is expecting a baby with Nivea � who is The Dream�s ex-wife. It was reported earlier this year that the Lollipop rapper had impregnated Nivea, who already has three children from her marriage to The Dream. However, the Rockin That Thang singer � who is engaged to singer Christina Milian � says he won�t need to have words with Weezy about the rapper�s relationship with Nivea � unless the pair decides to marry. �I�ve never met him,� The Dream says of Lil Wayne. �We�re somewhere in the grey area I guess, coz we haven�t had the chance to talk. But I wish him and Nivea the best. If marriage comes up then we�ll definitely need to have a conversation. But right now we don�t need to, coz even though she�s pregnant, there�s no real commitment [between them], to the point where we�d need to have a conversation.� The status of Lil Wayne�s relationship with Nivea is still unclear, and the rapper is also expecting a child with actress Lauren London.

Hahah, like he had time to get married lol

and btw i thought The Dream had a beef with lil wayne

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Re: The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

Originally posted by weezyavelli

not for sure..
      Doesn't really state that the marriage is not for sure
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: The Dream: Me &amp; Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

DAMN dahts all i can say
        file:///home/user/wayne-pics-bg.jpg

Comment

hahaha, yeah, i could never seeing weezy seriously getting married again, he can't stay true to one woman, i mean he seriously does want to fuck every girl in the world
          Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
          viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

wow crazy.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
            Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
              Originally posted by weezyavelli

not for sure..
              Doesn't really state that the marriage is not for sure
              Exactly it just mean he really don't know what's going on with them and at the end of the day it's really not his business anymore what goes on with them because he is not married to her so he only needs to worry about his kids.

Comment

The Dream is engaged to Christina Milian?! :suprised:

Comment

Dream sounds like a fagg.
                  "we definately need to talk"

it aint his buisness what weezy's duinq
                  "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

From reading the link and prior knowledge it is easy to say that Wayne is not one you should follow as a role model regardless of his music. The Dream on the other hand seems like a chill/nice dude the way he talked in it. Regardless good luck to eh, all the babies that are coming for them soon

Edit* and Christina?! damn that fool is lucky she's fine as hell
                    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                      Christina?! damn that fool is lucky she's fine as hell
                      CO-SIGN
                      Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                      viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill

From reading the link and prior knowledge it is easy to say that Wayne is not one you should follow as a role model regardless of his music. The Dream on the other hand seems like a chill/nice dude the way he talked in it. Regardless good luck to eh, all the babies that are coming for them soon

Edit* and Christina?! damn that fool is lucky she's fine as hell
                        He lucky alright christina has been tossed around like a hot potatoe.

Comment

Working...
                        X