Weezy Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy Rumors

lil wayne gave all his big jewelry away to cash money and young money members

drake wont work with birdman because everyone besides wayne has had problems getting credit on tracks with birdman besides wayne

Re: Weezy Rumors

Oh ok

Comment

Uhmm, i think its just a rumor..

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

haha you got this from newlilwayne.com way to backstab

Comment

chuckee and birdman made a song

so stfu
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

so stfu
            is it out yet? can i hear it?

Comment

mack made a sonq with Birdman 2 :suprised:
              "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

so stfu
                ahahhaa i love this guy no homo

yea dude drakes already signed da
                im pretty damn sure wayne didnt give his shit up lol
                Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

first off to the person tht said stfu. dont ever tell to stfu cuz i will find and idgaf wat u try doin i will find you and beat the fuck out of you and if you think im playin talk some more and give me some info on were i can find you and illl be at your door bitch. and to everyone else here are the full articles and remember there just rumors..

[Rumor #1]

Lil Wayne Gives Away His Bling?

When it comes to the stuntin, there were few in the game who could fuck with Weezy and his jewel game. Chain after chain, ring after ring, and multi colored braclet after bracelet, Wayne got his shine on. Recently though he has taken a more subtle approach and wore only a small silver rosary chain, if anything at all. So what happned to all the jewels and why did he stop wearing them?

I am hearing like most things, Wayne grew out of all that and stopped wearing jewels naturally by his own decision. However what he did with all those baubles is something I never would of expected. Apparently Wayne gave away most of his jewelry to friends, staff, and artists on his Young Money Ent. label. These are not just loans either but straight up gifts that he doesn�t want back. I am hearing Nicki Minaj in particular got hooked up with a solid diamond tennis braclet worth a little over a million.

I must say this is a good thing for Wayne to do. Why let all that shit just sit in a safe when it could be put to good use, like helping those guys get pussy and having self confidence for the day. All I wanna know is can I get hooked up with something?

[Rumor #2]

Drake Won�t Work With Birdman?

Although it is now official that Drake is Young Money/Cash Money owned and not just affiliated, some things are still coming out that all is not right. Although Drake and Weezy love making songs together and Drake says he will continue to work with Wayne for the rest of his career, I am hearing that offer is not good for the rest of Cash Money, most namely Baby a.k.a. The Birdman.

Word is that Baby has requested several times for Drake to come and work with him and possibly do some writing for his upcoming album. However all those requests have been flat out denied and I am now finding out why. My intel tells me that Drake just doesn�t respect Birdman as a real artist and also doesn�t trust him to give him the proper credit should he do any writing for him. This worry is only fueled by the fact that EVERYONE who has ever done business with Cash Money in any way, besides Wayne, has cried foul.

I don�t know what to say about this one. I mean Wayne seems loyal to Baby and if Drake is loyal to Wayne should he be loyal to Baby? Although I can see why Drake wouldn�t be rushing to do a song with Birdman, I mean he does suck as a rapper. Getting money, now that is his specialty. Either way I say let Drake focus on this album�and shoot another video for �Best I Ever Had�, quick!

Comment

stop the 2x posts roccstar, shits annoying
                    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                    X