Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lauren London uncomfortably pregnant with wayne's baby....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauren London uncomfortably pregnant with wayne's baby....

Word on the streets is that Lauren London and Nivea aren�t the best of friends as they both share the title of �Being pregnant by Lil� Wayne�.

According to Internet sources, an anonymous e-mail was sent giving insight on the �situation�:

I was told yesterday Lauren London was at a loss for words today after finding out that her baby daddy Lil Wayne was expecting another child yesterday. Lauren who is almost 6 months pregnant didn�t know anything about Nivea�s pregnancy, and found out via Mediatakeout.com (go figure) and was outraged. Like every other star these days, she took to her Twitter page to express how she felt. But after speaking to a family friend left the topic alone. She then decided to spend the day with her family and close friends.

Lauren told her friends that she is worried her career is over as a result of these issues. As we all know Lauren is on the pinnacle of Black Hollywood as the face of Sean John and has a reoccurring role in the remake of Beverly Hills 90210 on the CW. A reliable source stated that Wayne doesn�t want anything to do with Lauren.

Maybe these allegations are false but we�re under the assumption of one thing� Lauren is indeed pregnant! Your thoughts?

Re: Lauren London uncomfortably pregnant with wayne's baby....

found this on therundown.tv if you want to check it out.

Comment

This is old... Lauren London is definitely pregnant- we've seen the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Shareen
        This is old... Lauren London is definitely pregnant- we've seen the pictures.

i know she is pregnant...but that wasnt what the post was about...its her being uncomfortable about it...did u not read it

Comment

Yes I did read it. Both parts about her not knowing Nivea is pregnant and being worried about her career have been dicussed before.

I was replying to this part of the post:
          Originally posted by figure8
          Maybe these allegations are false but we�re under the assumption of one thing� Lauren is indeed pregnant! Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Shareen
            Yes I did read it. Both parts about her not knowing Nivea is pregnant and being worried about her career have been dicussed before.

I was replying to this part of the post:
            Originally posted by figure8
            ok i see now...thanx for clearing that up for me.

Comment

Let me clear up my post...

i know we all know Lauren London is pregnant by Wayne and that Lauren & Nivea are not best of friends...

i kinda just copied & pasted what i read & didnt really clear up what i wanted your opinions on...below is the main text i would like u all to focus on...do u really think she should be concerned about her career??

"Lauren told her friends that she is worried her career is over as a result of these issues. As we all know Lauren is on the pinnacle of Black Hollywood as the face of Sean John and has a reoccurring role in the remake of Beverly Hills 90210 on the CW. A reliable source stated that Wayne doesn�t want anything to do with Lauren."

Comment

this was posted a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident
                  this was posted a while ago
                  Yeah..

Smoke good, eat good.
                  Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                  Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                  Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

i saw a cuple of posts like this
                    "rap bout money and a nigga might sign ya rap bout a me and a nigga might find ya"

Comment

lauren shouldnt even be trippin
                      i mean its lil wayne!!!
                      did she really think he was gonna be faithful??
                      wayne got game
                      What i spit, you can't drink it like your 17

Flow precious as diamonds, i drop jewels

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Working...
                        X