Kat DeLuna on Her Debut Album In Collaboration With Lil Wayne x More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat DeLuna on Her Debut Album In Collaboration With Lil Wayne x More

Kat DeLuna shot to stardom when she was just 19 with dance track "Whine Up". She traveled in the United States and across the pond to perform live for her devotees ever since and now she is ready to storm the chart again with another catchy, party-vibe single. It's titled "Push Push" and allows fans to have some fun on the dance floor. The music video was premiered in summer, just in time when people go out in bikini and shorts.

In anticipation of her second album "Inside Out" where the song is going to appear, DeLuna exclusively shared to AceShowbiz what she has to offer in the follow up of her debut album "9 Lives", noting it will focus on the artistry of her as a whole. The 22-year-old Universal Motown artist also let her fans know how it felt to collaborate with such big stars as Akon and Lil Wayne.

ASB: How is the status of "Inside Out" recording process by now?

Kat DeLuna: It's finished and ready to burst out into the world early this fall!

ASB: What can you tell us about content in your new album if it's compared to your first effort "9 Lives"?

Kat DeLuna: My sophomore album "Inside Out" is vocally stronger, musically it has evolved while still keeping my Pop dance electronic sound, compared to the First album "9 Lives" I have matured and will keep on growing musically and as a performer!

ASB: When do you reckon it will come out in the U.S.?

Kat DeLuna: "Inside Out" comes out Early fall of 2010!

Read The Rest Of The Interveiw At PeacefmOnline

Drake's Family Tree Connects Lil Wayne, Kanye West And Jay-Z
    Last edited by YoungTune.; 06-20-2010, 11:53 AM.

Re: Kat DeLuna on Her Debut Album In Collaboration With Lil Wayne x More

Props. Good read.

Comment

who the hell is Kat Delshbnvgjkixdfbo7uiybuxdbu?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        who the hell is Kat Delshbnvgjkixdfbo7uiybuxdbu?
        She's that bitch Wayne did unstoppable with.

" Watcha talkin bout kat? I ran in the bank and I walked out fat"
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
        X