Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Makes Forbes 100 List At #74. Him & Jay-Z Were The Only Rappers Featured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Makes Forbes 100 List At #74. Him & Jay-Z Were The Only Rappers Featured

Celebrity 100: Musicians - #74 Lil Wayne - Forbes.com
    #74 Lil Wayne

2009 Rank: No Rank

Not even jail could stop Lil Wayne from making his first appearance on the Forbes Celebrity 100. Sentenced in March to a year in the pen for weapons possessions, the rapper managed to earn his hefty total from his new album Rebirth, proceeds from guest appearances and a healthy dose of touring where he grossed over $500,000 per show. Wayne is already making plans for a new album, Tha Carter IV, upon his release.
    Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 06-29-2010, 12:15 AM.

Re: Lil Wayne Makes Forbes 100 List At #74. Him & Jay-Z Were The Only Rappers Feature

Very good find and nice read. Can you quote the article next time?

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Makes Forbes 100 List At #74. Him & Jay-Z Were The Only Rappers Feature

Originally posted by Cody View Post
      Very good find and nice read. Can you quote the article next time?
      I can do it now lol

Edit:

If Wayne did 78 shows between 08 & 09 that means he made 39 Million according to the articles numbers. Plus the money from the tour he did before he went to jail. I feel sorry for all the other acts with him lol they only got a couple milli
      Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 06-29-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

wow, nice weezy is still a beast

Comment

Crazy. He could be even higher next year with CIV coming out/him going on a big tour when he gets out (At least I'm assuming/hoping that will happen haha). He's gonna make bank off that shit

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

whats the significance of the list?
            I'M FEMALE

Comment

Originally posted by ILL View Post
              whats the significance of the list?
              It is "the World's 100 Most Powerful Celebrities"

The World's Most Powerful Celebrities - Forbes.com

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

They're basically talking money wise because if they weren't then Justin Bieber, Drake, and Maybe Nicki would've been on the list

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  It is "the World's 100 Most Powerful Celebrities"

The World's Most Powerful Celebrities - Forbes.com

oh ok celebrating "OTHERS" money. not my cup of tea. i'll worry about my money.
                  I'M FEMALE

Comment

Weezy is a beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILL View Post
                      oh ok celebrating "OTHERS" money. not my cup of tea. i'll worry about my money.
                      LOL, dude I know what you mean. Dang Young Money is so blessed.

Comment

Yeah, go Weezy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X