Lil Wayne Plays Teacher For Young Money Crew On Tour [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Plays Teacher For Young Money Crew On Tour [VIDEO]

Lil Wayne�s Young Money franchise players said they look forward to learning from their camp�s general while on Young Money Presents: The America�s Most Wanted Music Festival.

�I did the I Am Music Tour. That was a great experience,� Nicki Minaj said during the America�s Most Wanted kickoff concert. �Now I have a longer set. We did [the first] rehearsal, and that was fun. [Wayne] was way more into it than I expected him to be. I�m looking forward to it.

�I don�t think people know how smart he is,� Nicki added about Weezy. �He�s a thinker. People think he�s just doing records. He has a plan for everything.�

Drake � who was forced to leave the tour after re-injuring his knee while performing with Wayne on Friday night � had hoped to watch Weezy�s set every night to pick up some gems. �I wanna get out there and give these people what I can, man,� Drake said, although he blogged on Sunday that he�ll be recovering from his injury in Toronto instead; Chris Brown made a surprise appearance filling in for Drake at the tour�s stop in Virginia Sunday night.

The tour is a mixture of hot MCs and singers who drive the girls crazy.

�To be out here performing for all the fans, all the consumers,� Jeremih gushed after his performance, �here I am. We hit the stage, it was love. I kicked it off on the stage. I�m a rookie. It was crazy to see they know all the songs.�

�It�s not a whole lot of pressure,� Pleasure P said about performing with his peers on the outing. �I�ve just been taking things one day at a time.

�All of our songs are the best songs out,� P added about why fans should come see all the performers in the crew. �All of us got swag. We�re just what you wanna see.�
    Check out the video below and let me know your thoughts in the comments section. Personally I cannot wait for Drake to return to performing although I think this might speed up the release of his debut album, Thank Me Later.
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/42345...tml#id=1617464
    They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
    MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Re: Lil Wayne Plays Teacher For Young Money Crew On Tour [VIDEO]

Lol yeah i saw this on mtv yesterday

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Plays Teacher For Young Money Crew On Tour [VIDEO]

Yeah me too, Jrock.
      Sick shittt.

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
      X