Lil Wayne & Wiz Khalifa To Headline 2011 Bamboozle Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne & Wiz Khalifa To Headline 2011 Bamboozle Festival

Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa have been added to The Bamboozle Festival, a three-day musical festival taking place April 29th, 30th and May 1st.2011 at Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

Bamboozle Festival will debut several new events, including a breakdancing battle, a DJ battle and “The Break Contest,” which is an unsigned band competition.

Over 80,000 fans are expected to fill the New Meadowlands Stadium for more information or ticket prices log onto thebamboozle.com. Look For KarenCivil.com to be giving away a pair of tickets.

http://www.karencivil.com/2010/12/18...ozle-festival/
    hmm....

Re: Lil Wayne & Wiz Khalifa To Headline 2011 Bamboozle Festival

I hope no collab comes out of this

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
      lol i was gonna say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        lol i was gonna say the same thing
        Why? The track would be fiyaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          lol hoping for the exact same thing..

Comment

can someone explain to me why it wouldent be good its like one person commented it and everyones opinion is theirs ? wiz and wayne would be a epic song

edit ahh i see 2 high ranking members said it that makes it true? dident poeople talk about a such combo
            anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fpu4eva View Post
              can someone explain to me why it wouldent be good its like one person commented it and everyones opinion is theirs ? wiz and wayne would be a epic song

edit ahh i see 2 high ranking members said it that makes it true? dident poeople talk about a such combo
              dude all Wiz raps about is weed, smoking & getting high ....im not a pothead like most people these days so i dont give a shit about that

....inb4someonesaysthatsallrappersrapabout

Comment

Originally posted by fpu4eva View Post

Because, they wouldn't fit together on a track.

Comment

Hmm... whatever, I still want a Wiz & Weezy song. one about weed or sumthin' 2 all tha weed smokers also, i really wanna buy tickets 2 this show. I've never been 2 any kind of concert of any sort or tour, festival wateve. so in this bamboozle, do they all perform all three dayz or just tha first day? How does it work?

Comment

In my opinion, a collab between the two would be fire...
                    I hope It happenes
                    ____________________________________________________________

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

a collab would be dope.

Comment

Lol not really.....Listen to wiz's other shit.....yall are clueless. Stuck on KXOJ

Comment

Working...
                        X