Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: billboard hot 100 songs of 2010

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
    ha he shud have released it as a single. bad move by mack maine by releasing it for free.
    Its old as fuck to him, he didnt even want it heard, ever. That would never happen lol

Comment

Hey Man is that Ciara? If yes do You have more of it?
      In my top 5 at dark hair ebony section I replaced Hale Berry for Ciara recently, Berry has better tits but she aint got that moves that give me a boner, plus grow some hair bitch.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      Young Money > life.
      In my top 5 at dark hair ebony section I replaced Hale Berry for Ciara recently, Berry has better tits but she aint got that moves that give me a boner, plus grow some hair bitch.

Comment

if 30 Minutes to New Orleans was released as a single... it wouldve tore up the iTunes charts.. it would still be in the top 10... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TCJ View Post

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Yes it's Ciara but Lmao. what!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TCJ View Post

what the fuck?

Comment

50% of the top 100 all time on hotnewhiphop.com is Wayne/Drake lol

Speaking of 30MTNO I miss when it wasn't released

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                if 30 Minutes to New Orleans was released as a single... it wouldve tore up the iTunes charts.. it would still be in the top 10... lol.
                totally agree!

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Working...
                X