Concert In NYC Hosted By HOT97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concert In NYC Hosted By HOT97

Didn't Wayne say he'd never step on a New York stage again?
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Why did he say that?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
          Why did he say that?
          cause the cops went through his stuff in new york thats where they found the gun in the tour bus i think. correct me if im wrong

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

That's when he was high and his mind wasn't straight. He's more humble now and learned to forgive also just because of a mistake his camp made doesn't mean his NY fans should suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
              That's when he was high and his mind wasn't straight. He's more humble now and learned to forgive also just because of a mistake his camp made doesn't mean his NY fans should suffer.
              I'm pretty sure he said it in the Rolling Stone interview.. I could be wrong...
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

he said it after the whole tour bus incident happened... if you watch wayne's "Behind the Music", mack tells the story... basically the security/cops before HIS concert were harassing him, not lettin him on stage, etc. wayne felt disrespected, at his own show, and when he got on stage he basically said "FUCK NYPD", "I'll never step foot on a NY stage again, so enjoy this one" etc etc. then after the show, they all got on the bus, 3-4 blocks later they were gettin pulled over. the cops loaded onto the bus found drugs/gun, the captain came on, asked "Which one is Lil' Wayne? Put the cuffs on him." So they basically were pinnin everything on wayne, and i can only assume that once they heard him go off on stage and say FUCK NYPD, they got a little salty. they probably KNEW they'd find something on the tour bus, they did, and once they did, they didn't give a shit about who's it was, who it was registered to, etc. They just knew that they got Wayne, and thats the only one they wanted. Just some shiesty shit, from a shiesty police force, in a shiesty-ass city.

Make your own opinions, pretty sure i accurately covered the main information. So what do ya'll think?

Comment

Working...
                X