No announcement yet.

Dj Khaled feat. Rick Ross Plies Lil Wayne - Welome to my Hood Behind The Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj Khaled feat. Rick Ross Plies Lil Wayne - Welome to my Hood Behind The Scenes

DJ Khaled x Various Artists – ‘Welcome To My Hood’ (Behind The Scenes)

Re: Dj Khaled feat. Rick Ross Plies Lil Wayne - Welome to my Hood Behind The Scenes

video is just like the song...

fire.

3:20 T-pain... pause
    Last edited by YoungMoneyEnt; 01-21-2011, 01:38 PM.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Dj Khaled feat. Rick Ross Plies Lil Wayne - Welome to my Hood Behind The Scenes

lol @ t-pain

he is actin goof as fuck in the video

Comment

video looks like Ace Hoods "Cash Flow" mixed with "im so hood"

its most likely the same place where they shot Ace Hood's Cash Flow video

Comment

Vid Will Be Dope T-Pain Killed It So Did Wayne.

Comment

I saw them doing this.
            Know Yourself

Comment

lol @ t-pain combing his beard

video looks pretty dope, tbh waynes part looks like its gonna fail compared to the other scenes of the vid unless he did something we haven't seen in there.

Comment

^The video looks okay Nothing special or original. Actually it looks exactly how I expected.

Wayne's parts are always sick tho so that should be nice.

Comment

looks like its gonna be a good video, hopefully we dont get longed out with the release

Comment

Greenscreens are over! T-Pain is fucking funny as hell
                    So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Video is gonna Be Dope did yall peep Rick ross Lyrics on the steps while he was shootin his verse dat was cool

Comment

Anyone hear how wayne says he hates his photo for the Rollingstone magazine????

Comment

Working...
                        X