Rapper LockSmith Takes shots at lil wayne and kanye west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper LockSmith Takes shots at lil wayne and kanye west

Heres the link for the song i wouldve have posted the video here but im not using a computer sorry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DUOWECtzEI

Re: Rapper LockSmith Takes shots at lil wayne and kanye west

not gonna lie..but that dude went HARD AS FUHHHH
    "im pelican fly. mac11 inside.my bullets come with wings and ur cerebellum can fly"

Comment

I gotta agree he did go harder than a mutha but Ye & Weezy ain't gonna pay him no attention. He's trying to come up & is using his skills to diss instead putting out something people gonna vibe to..Beef ain't getting people nowhere when the people they beefin with don't even know you exist.

Watch me laugh at his useless efforts

He got skills tho, I gotta admit.
      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

He got skills I aint gonna front, but he's just using this for publicity. Wayne and Kanye don't even know who the fuck he is, and beefing would him would just give the guy publicity and be a waste of time for Wayne and Kanye. I doubt they are even ever gonna hear this shit.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
        1. Lil Wayne
        2. Eminem
        3. B.o.B
        4. Chris Webby
        5. Wiz Khalifa
        6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Skill or no skill, this dude is unknown, no fan base so he think just bcz hes taking shots at the 2 popular MC's in the game his gonna get spotlight? how about nah

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
            Skill or no skill, this dude is unknown, no fan base so he think just bcz hes taking shots at the 2 popular MC's in the game his gonna get spotlight? how about nah
            Co-Sign When I read the title I was like "Who the fuck is LockSmith?"

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
            1. Lil Wayne
            2. Eminem
            3. B.o.B
            4. Chris Webby
            5. Wiz Khalifa
            6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Originally posted by Chainz
              He got skills I aint gonna front, but he's just using this for publicity. Wayne and Kanye don't even know who the fuck he is, and beefing would him would just give the guy publicity and be a waste of time for Wayne and Kanye. I doubt they are even ever gonna hear this shit.
              Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
              Same shit i said bro..An unknown will not get the chance to be know for dissing if he's noone in the first place.. Needs to put his skills to work & make something creative, not just some shit everyone's been to doing for the past couple of years. It only worked for some people like 50 but he can't do that shit no more cuz he ain't hood like he used to be, if that's what he was even considered since I've always considered him a bitch. Get shot in front of your own house, where you gonna run to if they know where you live? The Police station & start ratting on who shot you - That's 50's story.
              These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
              Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Hahaaha i guess Im the only one who knew who Locksmith was...
                Ive seen him battle on GrindTime. But that shit was fire. Hes good...

Comment

Shit he ain't going to get anywhere he's good but Weezy and Ye would murder him.

Comment

Shit he ain't going to get anywhere he's good but Weezy and Ye would murder him.

Comment

locksmith..?
                      who
                      LOL the dude can go hard but it took this guy probably weeks to write this..
                      CONSISTENCY matters.

If Wayne and Kanye actually went back they would ruin thier careers.
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Never get a reply for it lol dude just wanna get his name out there. Wayne never responds, which is good. Why respond to somebody that has a problem with u, u didnt have a problem with them so they deserve no response. Same ole same ole with every diss

Comment

Working...
                        X