Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

At 3:10 second he talks about Potentially collaborating with Wayne and Green And Yellow again=]

Direct Link!!
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Video: Wiz Khalifa Speaks About His “Roll Up” Single, Cassie Starring In His New Video, Steelers Super Bowl Loss & Weezy
    Last edited by Trolln; 02-10-2011, 09:00 PM.
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Re: Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

nice find man

Comment

Re: Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
      nice find man
      thanxx bruhh appreciate it ive been on my shxt today first the
      Welcome to my Hood Video i posted now this haha =]

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
        thanxx bruhh appreciate it ive been on my shxt today first the
        Welcome to my Hood Video i posted now this haha =]
        haha... a collab with them would be cool tho... be huge for Wiz... to collab with a legend

Comment

haha... a collab with them would be cool tho... be huge for Wiz... to collab with a legend
          yea that would boost his career 10X more fersure!!!

Comment

yea that would boost his career 10X more fersure!!!
            yep.. but Wayne will outshine him on the track... lol.

Comment

what you think will come out first

tech n9ne, t-pain, lil wayne song

or this?

anyways nice man

Comment

beat you to it

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...nd-yellow.html

But it's all good bro. It's good that you made a new thread so everybody sees it

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
                  beat you to it

But it's all good bro. It's good that you made a new thread so everybody sees it
                  haha.

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
                    beat you to it

Well its slightly different bro haha cuzz he talks about the callaboo but we are on the same page just both speaking on the same but different shxtttt at the same time =]

Comment

Well its slightly different bro haha cuzz he talks about the callaboo but we are on the same page just both speaking on the same but different shxtttt at the same time =]
                      dude... alex.tampa beat you... you fail.

but props... i saw your thread before his posts anyway... lol.

Comment

dude... alex.tampa beat you... you fail.

but props... i saw your thread before his posts anyway... lol.
                        lol. it's all good. your just trying to make him feel better jk
                        Anyways, back on topic. I think Wiz is overrated but i would love to
                        see a collabo between these 2.

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Working...
                        X