• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    going to put an offer in lol.
    nigga who do you think you are?

Comment

Originally posted by iruntings View Post

he's been living in LA for more than 2 years now
      Ohhh, I've only been a fan since July, so I did not know he had moved out of Miami.
      I do hope he comes to Florida soon to perform, because that's where I live... I know he was here in August, but I was visiting relatives out of the country at the time. But I seriously wanna see him in concert!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by likealollipop View Post

Ohhh, I've only been a fan since July, so I did not know he had moved out of Miami.
        I do hope he comes to Florida soon to perform, because that's where I live... I know he was here in August, but I was visiting relatives out of the country at the time. But I seriously wanna see him in concert!!!!!!!
        u in Miami?

just go liv fountainbleu on a Sunday evening brah

Comment

I'm in Central FL, but I could easily go there one weekend and hope I get to see and talk to him. 😍

Comment

It is a really nice property.

Comment

sick.

i’m curious though - why since july? was there a specific song that made you a fan or…?

Comment

Ain’t this where those hoax calls was going to?

Comment

Originally posted by iruntings View Post

sick.

i’m curious though - why since july? was there a specific song that made you a fan or…?
                  It's pretty interesting how it all happened, but basically I used to like this one guy who had really strong opinions on music, and he said that his favorite rapper was Lil Wayne. I mentioned it to my best friend, and she showed me a Lil Wayne interview, and I just really liked his vibe.
                  The first song I heard, two days after watching that interview, was 'What About Me' featuring Post Malone--- I loved that song instantly, and then decided to check out more Lil Wayne songs, clips, and interviews, and not only did I fall in love with his music, but I also fell in love with him--- personality, looks, and charisma. I bought Gone Till November in August, and started liking him even more. I'm still in the process of going through all his albums and mixtapes, though for now I'll go with Carter V as my favorite album.

Comment

It's pretty interesting how it all happened, but basically I used to like this one guy who had really strong opinions on music, and he said that his favorite rapper was Lil Wayne. I mentioned it to my best friend, and she showed me a Lil Wayne interview, and I just really liked his vibe.
                    The first song I heard, two days after watching that interview, was 'What About Me' featuring Post Malone--- I loved that song instantly, and then decided to check out more Lil Wayne songs, clips, and interviews, and not only did I fall in love with his music, but I also fell in love with him--- personality, looks, and charisma. I bought Gone Till November in August, and started liking him even more. I'm still in the process of going through all his albums and mixtapes, though for now I'll go with Carter V as my favorite album.
                    v interesting - thanks for sharing. a little jealous... I've been a fan since I was 6; I'm 30 now. wish I could go back with a fresh ear to every wayne song/project

Comment

what’s the reason my baby is selling? x

xxx

Comment

He will still have at least ten condos in Miami

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          Does Wayne have another house in Miami? Where is he going to stay when he goes to LIV?
                          He will have multiple condos.....

Comment

Working...
                          X