Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne, Birdman & Future are potential witnesses who could be called in YSL trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne, Birdman & Future are potential witnesses who could be called in YSL trial

Channel 2 Action News has learned that more prominent names in the rap and hip-hop community could be called in a trial against defendants in the Young Slime Life case.

The trial is scheduled to begin next week for 14 defendants facing charges in the RICO case, including Jeffrey Williams, a.k.a. Young Thug.

On Tuesday, Channel 2′s Michael Seiden obtained the potential witness list for Williams’ defense. The list included Atlanta rapper Killer Mike, music executives and Williams’ fiancé. On Wednesday, Seiden obtained the lists for the state’s case and for one of Williams’ co-defendants, Miles Farley.

The state list includes 157 names connected to the Atlanta police department, 62 names from various law enforcement agencies and 125 lay witnesses.

The most notable names among the lay witnesses are: Rashawn “YFN Lucci” Bennett; Dwayne Carter, a.k.a. “Lil Wayne”; Alexis “Dolly’ Grier, Williams’ sister; Dequantes Lamar, a.k.a. “Rich Homie Quan”; and Bryan Williams, a.k.a. “Birdman.”

For Farley’s list, the most notable names are: Clifford Harris, Jr. a.k.a, “T.I.”; Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn a.k.a “Future”; and Michael Lamar White II a.k.a “Trippie Red.”

Channel 2 Action News has been following the YSL since the indictment and arrests in May 2022.

Prosecutors allege that Williams was one of the founders of YSL, or Young Slime Life, an alleged criminal street gang accused of committing violent crimes, including murder and armed robbery from 2013-2022.

Defense attorneys argue that the allegations are false, claiming YSL is a clothing company and record label, also known as Young Stoner Life.

Originally, the indictment charged 28 defendants, but eight have since taken plea deals and six others will be tried separately.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/lil...KUZ7HHTW2GB6M/

There is no way thug is escaping this and winning the trial. Crazy.

Comment

i don’t think my baby should get involved x

xxx

Comment

Why do they want Wayne getting involved, anyway? Because of the tour bus shooting incident?

Comment

Originally posted by likealollipop View Post
          Why do they want Wayne getting involved, anyway? Because of the tour bus shooting incident?
          yep

Comment

Plead the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
              There is no way thug is escaping this and winning the trial. Crazy.
              yea he is finished i think. i can see him getting a lot of years if everyone is snitching on him

Comment

i'll believe this when i see it

Comment

lol this is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    i'll believe this when i see it
                    Believe what ?

Comment

Damn what did he do

Comment

On bro and the music going hard on the young stoner and the r.i.p Kobe

Comment

Working...
                        X