Rumor: Lil Wayne spotted in Japan with Kanye West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Lil Wayne spotted in Japan with Kanye West

I’ll keep this as concise as possible. I was in Tokyo a couple weeks ago staying at the same hotel as ye and Bianca (photo/video evidence that I took that hasn’t been surfaced because I didn’t post anything, anywhere.)

What I did see, that I didn’t get a photo of was him with

lil wayne. yes lil wayne, in japan, w/ kanye staying or at the very least hanging out at the same hotel. believe me or don’t believe me, i’m just telling y’all what i know and i hope something comes out of this. Thanks!

If true they better have been talking about Carter 6 lol

Comment

I don't believe this.

Comment

no way someone like weezy could have been in tokyo and not one picture has been taken

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          I’ll keep this as concise as possible. I was in Tokyo a couple weeks ago staying at the same hotel as ye and Bianca (photo/video evidence that I took that hasn’t been surfaced because I didn’t post anything, anywhere.)

What I did see, that I didn’t get a photo of was him with

lil wayne. yes lil wayne, in japan, w/ kanye staying or at the very least hanging out at the same hotel. believe me or don’t believe me, i’m just telling y’all what i know and i hope something comes out of this. Thanks!

B/S lol

Comment

that’s not a legit source at all.

Comment

when would he have had time to??? lol. literally been on interviews, award shows and more.

Comment

Wayne has been out in public though so when would he have gone to Japan?

Comment

I think this was racist. The guy probably saw a small guy with dreads and thought it must be Wayne.

Comment

Why is that racist?
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpes View Post
                      I think this was racist. The guy probably saw a small guy with dreads and thought it must be Wayne.
                      Why is that racist ?
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post

Why is that racist ?
                        i think he’s saying the person who reported this thinks all short black guys with dreads look the same

Comment

Working...
                        X