No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne 'Kat Food' single coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dislike the beat. He sounds great. Lyrics were cool. But the beat ruins the song for me personally. The siren shit is mad annoying. It reminds me of that song on No Ceilings 2 with that awful high pitch noise. I really hope this isn't a Carter 6 song.

Vocals 5/5
    Lyrics 4/5
    Beat 1/5

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      He performing this at VMAs
      How you know

Comment

Originally posted by carlosgomes12 View Post
        Anyone got the link?
        https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/downloa...wayne-kat-food

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post

How you know
          VMA's said. Now he said it
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Dude knows how to kill his own momentum

Comment

Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
              ngl if the album is this vibe they need to restart again.
              Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
                It's exactly why he needs a strong team around him to tell him NO THIS IS NOT IT.

All he has is yesmen.

And tbh I think he would fire the team member as soon as they told him "no", so Tunechi will always have yesmen around him.

Comment

y’all trippin this is for tiktok. wayne would never do an entire album of one song’s vibe

Comment

Y’all are TRIPPING!! This is how Wayne stays relevant with the new school of hip hop and with the tik tok tracks. We go through this EVERY album. Y’all expect him to sound like Carter 3 Wayne? Y’all expect him to sound like Carter 2 WAYNE?! Dude has been in the game and stayed relevant since the 90’s. He’s gonna change his sound and adapt. Some of y’all sound like some old heads if y’all expect his sound to be the same after almost 30 years rapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

It's exactly why he needs a strong team around him to tell him NO THIS IS NOT IT.

All he has is yesmen.

And tbh I think he would fire the team member as soon as they told him "no", so Tunechi will always have yesmen around him.
                      This is just for clout. Whether it’s good or bad publicity, it’s good no matter what. It’s gonna get people talking about him no matter what. Hell, he’s already doing this at the VMA’s..it’s already good publicity for him. Man is just doing this shit for fun

Comment

After listening a few times, they definitely onto something. They just need to turn the siren down, release a music video asap and that’s it. It’s not the best wayne song, but I definitely see people fucking with it

Comment

Guys, this is gonna Flop

Comment

Working...
                          X