Lil Wayne- Tha Fix before Tha VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
    I need more songs like “Good Morning”. I’m not talking sports songs but with that voice and those type of beats is where Wayne sounds the best imo. I wish that song would have blown up so his dumbass team would realize that’s the direction C6 should go.
    check the blog today

there is an interview and wayne says he added good morning to tha fix because of the fans reaction to the song

but i dont understand - does he not see the reaction to songs like kat food

Comment

• What are the second week sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        What are the second week sales?
        What sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

check the blog today

there is an interview and wayne says he added good morning to tha fix because of the fans reaction to the song

but i dont understand - does he not see the reaction to songs like kat food
          People also told Karen to get it on streaming. I honestly dont see the issue with it being added tbh. I feel like they do see reactions/comments though. Its just a matter of them taking the feedback.
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            What are the second week sales?
            Its not in the top 50 so there is not a projection for it. We will know if its in the top 200 on tuesday. If its not in top 200 it most likely did less than 5k.

If it had similar drop to most rappers in streaming era releases it should be at 5k-7k.

Comment

• do the sales even matter for an artist like wayne anymore? especially something that isnt an album.

nas is old like wayne is but nas has been putting out good albums thanks to the production.

nas doesnt sale but he is making good albums.

Comment

• [QUOTE=warehousewaldo;n2522323]do the sales even matter for an artist like wayne anymore? especially something that isnt an album.

nas is old like wayne is but nas has been putting out good albums thanks to the production.

nas doesnt sale but he is making good albums.[/QUOTE

i think Streaming ruin hip-hop far as album sales

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                  do the sales even matter for an artist like wayne anymore? especially something that isnt an album.

nas doesnt sale but he is making good albums.
                  Yes the sales definitely matter especially in terms of what releases imo. But i dont think they matter for this tho.

Like I think Funeral underperforming affected a lot of future releases. They probably only doing C6 as title because they want to try to do anything they can to make this next album more successful.

Nas been kinda mid and his music is really repetitive.

Comment

• i dont know how much they get per stream from each video and im not privy on how streams convert to dollars but i think its dumb for them to have multiple versions of the same song on youtube. they will have a lyric video, a official audio a remaster, an greatest hits version, and the official video.

if it was me i would want all of the traffic directed to one video so that the views would all pile up on that video instead of being scattered out.

i would think that the more views one video gets correlates with how many dollars go to the owner of the account but i dont know how that works.

i guess the re release of songs is so they can get a new check. if a video came out in 2011 i dont think they get a currency from the first person who viewed it anymore, but they did then..

i work in a warehouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                      i work in a warehouse.

Comment

• This album is already boringAF to me.

That ain’t good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication3Streaming View Post
                          This album is already boringAF to me.

That ain’t good!
                          The replay value lasted maybe a week for me