Lil Wayne on YG podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne on YG podcast

Lil Wayne sits on the red couch and gets candid about his unexplainable love for music, how much of an impact Skip Bayless has on his sports broadcasting career, his dating life, and details why Donald Trump pardoned him in 2020. He also puts his ballot in to be the halftime performer at SuperBowl LIX in New Orleans!

finally some decent questions

haven't watched it all tho

Comment

he got to do the super bowl next year

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        Lil Wayne sits on the red couch and gets candid about his unexplainable love for music, how much of an impact Skip Bayless has on his sports broadcasting career, his dating life, and details why Donald Trump pardoned him in 2020. He also puts his ballot in to be the halftime performer at SuperBowl LIX in New Orleans!

good watch

Comment

I saw this comment on the blog:-

Interviewer: One thing I don’t like Wayne is whenever they ask you Jordan vs Lebron, you always switch back and forth

Wayne: I never did that. You must not keep up with me because if you did you would know my answer to that question is always Kobe

*30 mins later*

YG: Who would you have in an all-time starting 5?

Wayne: *doesn’t even name Kobe*

Comment

it was a really awesome watch xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              I saw this comment on the blog:-

Interviewer: One thing I don’t like Wayne is whenever they ask you Jordan vs Lebron, you always switch back and forth

Wayne: I never did that. You must not keep up with me because if you did you would know my answer to that question is always Kobe

*30 mins later*

YG: Who would you have in an all-time starting 5?

Wayne: *doesn’t even name Kobe*

And Wayne forgot to say Missy Elliott when saying he top 3 female rappers LOL.

Comment

Great watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication3Streaming View Post

And Wayne forgot to say Missy Elliott when saying he top 3 female rappers LOL.

Comment

definitely filmed weeks ago when he had dental work done.

so many people think the interview was recorded recent and his face is back like puffy

Comment

my nigga always contradicting himself

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

More interviewers need to ask questions like this. The Trump one for example.

Comment

Working...
                        X