Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake View Post

So like Jay Z - once every 5 years?
    He might drop every 2 years but his music hasn’t been charting since Funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post

He might drop every 2 years but his music hasn’t been charting since Funeral
      I don't care for the music charting, I want good music to hold me over and I can play while doing my daily routine.

Comment

I don't care for the music charting, I want good music to hold me over and I can play while doing my daily routine.
        Well you don’t but from a business standpoint Wayne has to care because that determines if we get any new music

Comment

But a big part of why things aren't charting is that most people don't even know that he's even dropping stuff. I feel like whatever deal YM has with UMG is nowhere near as good as the Cash Money one

Comment

Well you don’t but from a business standpoint Wayne has to care because that determines if we get any new music
            Tunechi be performing A Milli every night, he's good for $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              But a big part of why things aren't charting is that most people don't even know that he's even dropping stuff. I feel like whatever deal YM has with UMG is nowhere near as good as the Cash Money one
              It’s common knowledge Wayne’s team aka his school friends are unprofessional and never have good plans.

Comment

I hope we haven't heard anything is because of the Drake vs Kendrick beef.

Now it's dying down they better say something.

Comment

I feel like Wayne needs worry about Carter 6 because that’s only album People really care about from me at this point

Comment

I hope we haven't heard anything is because of the Drake vs Kendrick beef.

Now it's dying down they better say something.
                    Yeah I been telling my homie that beef probably has stopped ppl from dropping their albums imo.

Comment

Originally posted by YMJDVV View Post

Yeah I been telling my homie that beef probably has stopped ppl from dropping their albums imo.
                      I agree I feel like a lot of artists will be announcing their albums in the summer including Wayne

Comment

I agree I feel like a lot of artists will be announcing their albums in the summer including Wayne
                        em dropping in the summer for sure

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

em dropping in the summer for sure
                          He supposed to be dropping Late June but I hope Wayne doesn’t go this year without dropping anything

Comment

Working...
                          X